(1) Sallys birthday

Annabeth could hear the loud music coming through the gaps in the door of sally and Percy's home. She knocked on the door and immediately a tall tanned body with messy black hair welcomed her in.
'Hey wise girl! I'm so happy your here' He said wrapping his arms around her, almost making her drop the bags in her hand. He let go off his best friend and leaded her to the living room where she placed down her bags. She was going to stay here tonight as her dads house is very far away. She had stayed there many times so it wasn't that different.

She then bumped into sally and Paul. 'ANNABETHHHH!! HII DARLING 💗' sally said a very blue drink in her hand. 'Hey Happy birthday!' Annabeth said giving her best friends mum a big hug and giving her the present. 'Oh you shouldn't have Annabeth, thank you' sally said as Paul carefully took the drink before sally dropped it. He gave Annabeth a nod and then guided a very, drunk sally away into the kitchen.

Annabeth turned around but Percy had vanished. There were a lot of people in their home. All of Percy's mortal family was here and some of sallys friends

'Hey wise girl' she was jumped as Percy was behind her on the sofa 'come sit down'. Percy looked so cozy. She flopped next to him exhausted from the long ride here. Percy leant his arm around her shoulder and she let her head fall onto his chest. Although they were just friends they were very comfortable with each other.

'Is Grover coming?' She said trying to start a conversation and brake the awkward silence.
'Uh no' Percy said quietly 'I thought it would be nice for just us to hang out for once'. He took a sip of his drink, Annabeth didn't know if it was alcoholic or not but it was very blue.

'Percy has a girlfriend, Percy has a girlfriend' one of Percy's little cousins said jumping up and down in front of them. Annabeth could feel Herself blushing and she looked up at Percy and he was too. She quickly moved off of him already missing his embrace.
'Oh shush you, she's not my girlfriend' Percy said getting up and leaning towards the little boy he looked a lot like him and sally. 'She is just a very pretty girl I know!'. Annabeth was really blushing now, she was probably bright red.
'Now get out of here before the tickle monster catches you' Percy chuckled at his cousin, the. Sitting back on the sofa.

'Pretty girl?' Annabeth said, moving so Percy could fit back in.
'I'm sorry I complemented you wise girl' he said smiling down at her 'it's really loud in here, wanna go in my room?'

Pushing past lots of people they finally made it to Percy's room. They sat next to each other on his soft bed. He took one look at annabeth and then sighed. She was confused anc looked back at him.
'Annie, I just wanna try something' he said getting closer.
'Okay..'. She said feeling her cheeks fill with colour. He placed his hands on her cheek and pulled her closer. There lips joined together. Suddenly the world stopped moving. Annabeth forgot where she was, who she was and everything she knew. His lips were soft like a baby and he was very gentle. She had kissed other boys but no one had ever loved her as much as this boy did. She hadn't relised until that moment , but she had always had strong feelings for Percy.

When they finally pulled away from each other they just looked at each other smiling.
'Woah' Percy said, obviously having the same thoughts as Annabeth.
'Woah.' She said giggling at his shocked face.

'Annabeth chase, I really REALLY like you, and you are a very good kisser! Would you, well um, be my girlfriend?'
She didn't even awnser she just pulled his in for a hug. She didn't just like this boy, she loved him.