The beginning

Mark, the brave time traveler, embarks on a thrilling journey across different eras, from ancient civilizations to futuristic worlds. Along the way, he encounters incredible challenges and discovers hidden secrets about the fabric of time itself.

As Mark travels through time, he witnesses historical events unfold before his eyes. He meets iconic figures from the past, like Leonardo da Vinci, Cleopatra, and even gets a chance to jam with Mozart. Each encounter adds depth to his understanding of the world and shapes his character.

| The first meet.

As mark continues to embark his journey he decided to stays to the time 2045
so that he can enjoy watching the view from the high building of the town
she saw a lady named Jane Jane was beautiful and friendly lady that became a friend of mark. And mark suddenly feels that he started having a feelings for jane like a "love at first sight" and jane has a feelings for mark too seems like they feels that same thing "A Love at first sight"

Amidst his adventures, Mark's love for Jane grows stronger with every leap through time. Their connection transcends the boundaries of time and space, defying the odds. They communicate through letters, messages, and even find ways to meet briefly in different time periods.

However, Jana, the cunning and enigmatic villain, poses a constant threat to their love story. Jana is a master manipulator, determined to tear Mark and Jane apart. Mark must outsmart Jana and protect their love at all costs.

Mark faces moral dilemmas, battles inner demons, and learns the true meaning of sacrifice. He discovers that love is a force that can withstand the test of time, and he's willing to risk everything to be with Jane.

As the story unfolds, Mark's journey becomes a quest to uncover the secrets of time travel and find a way to defeat Jana once and for all. Along the way, he forms alliances with other time travelers, encounters parallel universes, and discovers the existence of a time-traveling society hidden from the world.

The novel explores themes of love, adventure, self-discovery, and the profound impact of our choices on the course of history. It's an epic tale that spans centuries, filled with heartwarming moments, heart-wrenching decisions, and the eternal power of love.