Introduction

"Talk"

'Thought'
____________
"That was definitely a good game, I can't wait to show my Grandpa my gold metal~"

In the dark night of Bellwood, a young boy, around his middle to late teen years, who had brown hair, green eyes and wore a jacket that had the number 10 on it, he could be seen riding his bike, most likely to visit his so called "Grandpa" of his, so that he could show off the gold metal he wore around his neck.

"Though I hope he doesn't cook any of his weird food when I get there..."

However, before this young man could continue heading towards his destination, he suddenly and quickly stopped himself, as he went eyes wide in surprise, the reason being for such a reaction would be because of a few certain unconscious people that laid on the ground before him, specifically, they were two young ladies, around his age more or less, of the two teen girls was someone with fair skin, short dark-brown hair, and dark-brown eyes. She has wavy locks on one side of her face, dyed with a gradient that starts as dark brown and transitions to caramel. Her clothes consist of a long, cocoa-colored shirt with an upturned layered frill collar with a black single strapped waist cincher. She wears black trousers that have golden lining around the pocket and ribbons attached to the back of a golden zipper seam around her knees. A black golden studded belt is normally hidden by a large cocoa-colored belt with gun cartridges on the left side and a large golden crosshair buckle. A large piece of black fabric is attached to her belt hanging down on her right side. She wears a pair of dark black, high-heeled leather calf-high boots with golden buckles. Also dons a number of accessories, such as a bracelet with black roses as decoration; these are accompanied by black gloves and three beaded necklaces alongside a black scarf tied around her collar. She wears a black beret with a cocoa brown trim and a pair of black, wire-rimmed aviator sunglasses. She is seen holding a black shoulder bag with gold studs, which is held by a bandolier strap. She definitely stood out to the young man.

"Are those bunny ears?..."

But someone else caught his attention more than the first person, the 2nd girl, she also had brown hair, though longer, and she seemed to be wearing combat gear, which is made up of a cropped brown jacket with a thin gold zipper and her emblem on the right of the chest, over a thin black top and brown shorts that that decorated metal trim alongside black tights with golden metal flats. Accenting her outfit are a pair of gold spaulders, cuffs, a belt, that have decorative patterns. Plus a box attaches to the belt. though what really stood out to him, would be the bunny ears and tail that was attached to her body. While he had seen weirder, this was definitely surprising to see either way.

"How did they end up here?..."

The young man was very confused about what happened to them, but he quickly shook his head and decided to worry about that later.

"I should take them to Grandpa, he might know what to do."

And with that, he started to kneel down to them, attempted to grab them and help them up, though before he could carry them somewhere safer or at least more comfortable, a very large Gatling Gun was suddenly aimed at his face, much to his shock.

"You better let me go, unless you want to be filled with holes..."
________________________
This takes place in Ben 10 Aliens Force, and RWBY takes place before Volume 1, it is only Coco and Velvet, not Fox or Big Guy, also I might change their abilities and weapons a bit, just so that they could be more useful in the Ben 10 world, Annnnnd, Velvet and Coco are already a item, but Ben might included in as well, maybe, I'm open to suggestions?~

(BTW, should I still include Gwen and Kevin?)

/Should Gwen Kevin Be Included\

Yes: Just keep everything the same, no extra Pros or Cons, I mean stuff will obviously be different, but you know, nothing changes too much from the main story.

(Gwen and Kevin, while still part of the story, will be slightly less important, only because the MC are Ben, Velvet and Coco)

or

No: Basically, think of it as me giving them the Omnivore, where it only focused on Ben and his new partner, while Gwen and Kevin, they still exist, will only be used when needed.

(Just so that Velvet and Coco can get more screen time and all that)