Chapter 66

A nurse approached the entrance of the room but did not walk in. She was repulsed by the scent and said, “This place smelly to death, it’s really damn bad!”

Before taehyung could interrogate the hospital on the way they treated their patients, the nurse raised her voice and reprimanded her. “Someone has finally come to visit this patient. You must be Kang hyuntae's family member. Quickly pay up! This patient owes the hospital more than two months of medical fees. Our hospital isn’t a charity foundation. We have been very kind to him by not tossing him onto the streets till now!”

“Hasn’t the Kim Group been paying the medical bills every month?”

“What Kim Group? Why haven’t I heard of this?” The nurse stuck a bill against the door. “Look, I came to deliver a new bill again. This patient has a drawer full of unsettled invoices. Our hospital director has already ordered that this room is too smelly and there are frequent complaints from neighbouring wards. If Kang hyuntae's family members still won’t clear up his debts, we will throw him out.”

“How long has it been since a family member came to visit him?”

“It’s been three years. Aside from you, no one has come to see him. Uh... how are you related to kang hyuntae?”

The Kim family actually did not come to visit him? Taehyung was angered to the point of wanting to kill someone. His blood was boiling but his heart was frozen cold. “I’m his son.”

“Then quickly pay up!”

“I’ll do it immediately.” taehyung replied angrily. “Quickly ask your nurses to come and clean up the room! Get a doctor to treat my dad!”

“Pay the bills first.” The nurse was worried that he would not settle the accounts.

Taehyung did not say anything and immediately headed to the counter to pay. He also deposited fifty thousand dollars for emergency use.

Then he checked the past payment records.

It turned out that his brother, yoongi, had paid for three years of treatment for his father, at one go, three years ago.

For the past two months, because the money ran out, they had only supplied him with oxygen and the minimum amount of nutrition that he needed to stay alive.

This hospital hired their care workers externally.

Without the money, the care workers were unwilling to look after his father. As a result, no one had paid attention to his deteriorating condition. At this moment, his body was marred with rotten flesh.

it wasn’t for the hospital sending nurses to clean him up on a few occasions, his life would already have been lost.

taehyung sobbed uncontrollably.

“taehyung ah, don’t worry about your father. Your mom will take good care of him. We’ve been married for more than twenty years. How could I possibly treat him poorly? I’ll pay for all of his treatment fees! You don’t have to put in any effort or money. All you have to do is to say some nice words to jungkook, so that he will give us more financial support...”

His mother’s words kept repeating in his head.

He had genuinely believed that his mother had been taking care of his father. To think that for the past three years, he did not even pay the fees for his treatment!

taehyung was still a student. In the past, he really did not have much money.

For the sake of his father, he often praised the Kim family in front of jungkook. This was the reason why his mother had been able to obtain more than ten million dollars from jungkook.