CHAPTER 140

Muichirou can't help but to feel jealous to what he saw, He was supposed to in Giyu's position, but he let it side because of Michirou.

They left in Michirou's room, even Muichirou. They let her rest after sleeping four months staright and wake up without memories.

" What happened? Kocho? " Obanai asked, looking at her in serious face.

" I myself didn't know why...a months ago, all i know she lose too much blood and she has a lot of wounds, it shoudn't affect her memories.." Shinobu explained, as much as she wants to help, she didn't know why either.

" Maybe because she become a demon thatt day? " Mitsuri said, she was sad cause she was expecting Michirou will be happy as she woke up.

" No.." Rengoku said

" Nezuko become a human with her memories...it's different from Michirou. " Kyojuro explained.

" He's right. Mitsuri..." Obania said recieving nodded from Mitsuri.

" What if it was because of her power that brat's talking about? " Sanemi said, sighing in fustration. He was gonna tease her as he wake up but didn't.

" That's my theory too.." Shinobu said as she sigh.

They let Michiruo alone to rest. It's a new day, Michirou is still recovering as Muichiro keep visiting her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Michirou was now okay a lil bit according to Shinobu, she let Michirou visit her garden as Michirou request.

" Ne, Giyu. I want candy.." Michirou nonchalantly said as she showed her palm to him.

Giyu hummed and gave her some, Michirou just changed after woke up. She always walking in the garden and always wanted to see Giyu.

" You don't avoid your brother, don't you?" Giyu stated as he looked at her. She was playing the flowers.

Michirou froze and sweatdrop, she smile awkwardly as her short hair just swaying in the air.

" Well, I don't understand why he's like that but everyone said he's my twin. " Michirou said, Giyu didn't sense any sadness from her, in fact it's nothing.

" He's your brother, he also experience memory lost. " Giyu said making Michirou looked at him confused.

" Really?"

" Yes. "

Michirou got interested to what Giyu's saying, she also wants to know about her brother to satisfy her curiousity.

" He's opposite to you..." Giyu said

" What do you mean?" Michirou asked

Giyuu started to talk about Muichiro as he became a hashira at the young age making Michirou amaze a lil bit.

"Let's go...you need to rest.." Giyu said as he dragged her with him.

" I still want to watch the sky..." Michirou said as she pout making Giyu chuckle.

" Kocho will scold you..." Giyu reply

" Right..." She said in defeated.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.

Muichiro went to the room to bring the food tray for Michirou.

"What do you have?" Nonchantly said Michirou.

" Umm..Your favourite food..." Muichiro said to her in soft sad voice

" Might your memories will come back.." Muichiro mumble the last part as he gave the food tray to her.

She accept the food quitely, Muichirou was not used to it. She usually rants something or invite him to eat with her but now it's so awkward to him, Michirou was eating by herself and watching the sky in the window.

" I want to see Giyu again." Michirou said as she face Muichiro.

Michirou didn't sense Muichiro was envy about how much she wants to see Giyu.

But Muichiro don't havew a choice but to let her what she wants. Giyu might be the key to forgotten memories.

" Sure.." Muichiro sadly said as Michirou lit up a lil bit but unconsiously.

" You will come with me right?" Michirou asked

" Yeah" Muichiro said a but surprised that Michirou wants him together to see Giyuu.

" Alright, I'll finish this. " Michirou nonchalantly said as she took a bite.

Muichiro only nodded and wait for in outside. He lowered his head in sadness and frown.

' When she will remember me?' Muichiro thought in sadness.

" Michi.." Muichiro said

He started to walk away and ready Michirou's needs. Not knowing Michirou was already outside, waiting someone else to come.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.