WATER BOY

The Dark Lake

"Rukky please help me put this on my neck." I stretched out the diamond necklace to her.

"Hermione where did you get that? Wait! Is that what I think it is?!" Rukky stuttered.

"This is a rare diamond necklace. Where did you get this from? Because to the best of my knowledge,you won't even find this necklace at any diamond store. "Alex quizzed as he picked out the necklace from my palm.

"Hermione!!" Rukky and Alex chorused. "

"This is a sure pass for a jewel day. You don't need any screening to pass. Sadly,you're a junior student. " Alex said.

"Let me have a closer look at this," Rukky said,allowing the necklace to drop and jiggle in her right index finger. She kept admiring the illuminating flashes that spritzed out of the necklace. "Where did you get this from Hermione?" She asked
"Erm! Erm!! A friend...! I mean my dad gave it to me for my thirteenth birthday. "I forged.

So Rukky finally wore the diamond necklace on my neck after so much admirations. And we returned back to our dormitory. Although,Rukky was not a boarder. She returned home after we had dispatched from our boot.

Something mysterious happened that night. Most night skies were the darkest of greys, but this one was pure black. It was like someone shut off the stars and moon.

It was 12:00AM midnight and everyone was fast asleep. I was lying on my bed sleeping but my heart wasn't sleeping. Suddenly, I saw an animal shadow emerged from the darkness. I stopped still, clenching my heart and hoping this was all just a dream. My eyes were tightly closed but I could see the entire room through my closed eyes. Then a large black cat with gleaming jade-green eyes spurted out of the wall. It was almost invisible in the gloomy dark room. It was strutting towards me.

"Alex! Alex!! There's a cat in our room! Alex stand up and get it out!" I called severally but Alex was a deep sleeper. I wished he would hear me.

The black huge cat approached towards me until it climbed into my bed. It stared directly into my closed eyes and down at the diamond necklace. Physically,my eyes where closed but spiritually there were open. So I believe the cat was actually staring at my spiritual eyes. The cat was as big as a lion.

I still could not move nor scream. Then the black cat pulled it's claws out of its paws to unleash it's hunting tactics on me.

Disruptively,a wall of strange water stretched out into the dark room. The big black cat was startled as the chattering water splashed in it's reassuring manner.

The black cat then scratched me in my rib cage and jumped off into the wall.

I jolted from my sleep screaming. But none of my roommates noticed what happened. It was as if they were dead, snoring the entire roof down.

I started to feel pains from the scratch. I quickly raised my shirt and saw blood spurting out of my rib cage. I couldn't sleep after that. Luckily, I had my diamond necklace on.

After the black huge cat had successfully escaped from the strange flood that emerged from the walls of our room,it shape shifted into a senior student. He then walked into our school's boot house. He picked up a pen and a piece of paper," Hermione ,I will definitely get back at you on this one,since I couldn't get you this night because of that demonic necklace your wore. " He said and walked back to his dormitory.

The following morning,one of the senior students came to call me from my dormitory. So I followed him. When we got there,it was a meeting of only senior students. The look on their faces wasn't giving friendship.