Chapter 1 - Oopsies !

Fizzaroll was a very loved and popular Jester in the Greed and Lust rings of Hell, though he had fans all over Hell. An Imp at birth, he wanted to be a Jester since he was five. He worked at a circus he was sold to and met his best friend turned Enemy turned semi-friend, Blitzø. They were friends for a while until a tragedy struck and Fizzarolli was burned badly. His dreams were over, or so he thought until he met Asmodeus or Ozzie for short. Ozzie saved him. He took him under his wing and made him his secretary. He loved working with Ozzie if it meant he could spend every waking hour with his savior. Anyways, One day, Fizzarolli fucked up. Big time. He accidentally bumped a candle and set fire to Ozzie's closet and burned everything in it, all his clothes. Ozzie was P.I.S.S.E.D. Big time. He called him into his office to "chat"

"Fizzie Frog. Babe." He said sternly, eyes staring daggers into his very soul

"O-Ozz-.. Look.. It w-was an accident.. I-I didn't mean it..!" Fizzarolli said, his eyes wide with fear "I promise I-I'll fix everything lickety split!" he said, begging for forgiveness.

After a long pause of silence, Ozzie finally spoke up.

"The clothes aren't what I'm angry about, Doll! You could've been hurt! We don't want a repeat of.. the accident." He said, eyes softening "I can't believe you could be so careless about your own safety!" Ozzie reprimanded him gently, reaching in to hold his worried face. "I don't know what I would do without my Fizzie Frog." He said, running his hand down his face to his shoulder "If something like this happens again, let me know immediately. I would never be angry at you, I never COULD be angry at you. Now go get some rest, baby doll." Ozzie smiled, patting his shoulder

"Yes O-Ozzie.. S-Sorry again.." Fizzarolli said, gulping slightly and retreating to his room. He sat on his bed and took out his phone, sighing. He saw all the ads online for the newest 'Fizzie Doll' created by Mammon. He then went onto Sinstagram and scrolled on there until he fell asleep.

____________________

This is the end of Chapter one thank you good night