HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!!

Hi Baby.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE PUMPKIN

Ok so first i just want to say how much you mean to me. You're so caring and sweet. Everything you do puts a smile on my face ,from you kissing me in the morning, to you running round my room at midnight, DRUNK, shouting that you are a bat. You're my favorite human being ever and i realize that sounds dramatic but trust me babe you are. You bring light to my life that i was missing.

 Next i just want to talk about the day we met. I had just moved from the US in july 2022 and my mom told me that i was actually going to college, after ive been homeschooling all my life. I was terrified. So fast forward to September, i got "budied up" with you and we didn't get along really at first. I remember you really got on my nerves because you were so clingy with me. I remember the first thing you said to me was "Hi i'm Rylie, you're probably gonna hate my ass but we'll get there when we get there, nice to meet you". Im planning on getting that on a hoodie because it just makes me laugh. But anyway after a month i decided you weren't so bad and i realized you were actually kinda cute. So i decided to open up a bit and we became close really quick.

I dont know how you managed but every time youve came to my place over the past 2 years, you ALWAYS managed to come over when my parents were out. They met you for the first time last week. My mom loves you to bits, she says you're so adorable and fun. My dad said you are always welcome and that you can always talk to him about anything. They love you so much. They're honestly planning you a BBQ for your birthday (Which you will be at by the time you ser this).

I really appreciate everything you do for me, we have so many memories and we're gonna make so many more!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday! I have 18 presents for you (You'll get them later!!) 

i love you my baby. Enjoy Your special day <3 

P.S i'll be at yours at 3pm