Niya jolted awake from her dream in cold sweat. At first, she couldn't recognize her surroundings. It took her a few seconds to realize that she had been dreaming.

Sitting up, she swiveled to the edge of the bed, her legs dangling over the side. She stared off into the distance for a few minutes.

That was some dream alright.

Mai and Boris got a little too silly.

There was this politician they did not like because he was so stuck up and weird and annoying. And, he banned femboy discord servers.

He also banned homosexuality.

And, Fire and Yeet were gay for each other so that just could not happen.

And, Boris gathered from his 'confidential sources' that he also had orgies and was gay himself. But, he still banned homosexuality.

Mai said, "Bruh."

Boris said, "Bruh." back.

So, they decided to break into his mansion at night and murder him while he was sleeping.

But.

It turns out he was having one of his gay orgies that night, which, further proved Boris's intel. So, in the meanwhile, Boris and Mai played dual Tetris, waiting for the orgy to end while 'strange noises' sounded in the background.

After 3 hours, at 4 a.m., the orgy finally ended and so did the battery of Mai's nokia phone. "Bro, seriously?" Boris judged Mai openly and she just shrugged.

So, now was the time for discreetly entering the politician's house without alerting anyone.

Boris unceremoniously threw a rock at one of the glass windows while Mai watched and unlocked it from inside using the hole the rock made. Then, they entered the house through the window.

Mai fell flat on her face and groaned like a dying hyena on the floor as she clutched her back in pain. Her grandpa-bones didn't help it, the jump wasn't even that high.

Boris, meanwhile, took a video and sent it to the group chat.

After Mai was over her little episode, they walked over to the bed the old man was sleeping in. His beer belly and open mouth hung loose as he snored loudly.

They both cringed. How did anyone even feel like fucking this guy?

Mai opened her purse and drew a pair of chopsticks out. "Here," she handed one of them to Boris.

Boris stared at it for a few seconds and then punctured the guy's stomach with it. Mai did the same with his skull.

Bro still did not wake up.

They both just looked at the corpse for a few seconds and then left through the same window they came from, not before retrieving the chopsticks from the body and the key to the mansion for some reason.

Mai, again, unceremoniously fell on to the ground. Fortunately, there was grass this time but her backbone still made a cracking sound.

After that, they both left.

Mai texted Yeet and Fire that they could be openly gay for each other now. They both sent her the same 'huh cat' meme.

The next day...

Niya was at the front gate of the mansion. She looked at the building for a few seconds and went, "Bruh."

Mai and Boris just suddenly gave her a key and told her how they murdered a gay politician and didn't want to get caught in the ass crack of dawn.

They literally broke into her house to tell her this. She was kind of scared of them now. But, moving on.

She didn't know what she was doing here. So, she just entered the mansion and strolled around. She liked all the things there, so, she decided to steal all of it and sell them on EBay.

She called Rumen Radev on her phone and told him to get all of the stuff transferred to her house. It took 15 minutes, but it was done.

Niya, wandered around the now empty mansion except for the half naked corpse lying on the floor of one of the empty rooms.

Niya, for some reason, entered the only bathroom/toilet of the mansion to find a huge white dildo with some gold coating covered in cum sitting on the toilet seat.

She cringed in disgust. But, that dildo meant money. Approximately 250k. How she knew that, don't ask her. It's a dream, you retard.

Then, suddenly Henri appeared in his white t-shirt, white helmet, white jumpers and white converses. "I want it," he said, giving Niya a jumpscare.

"Bro, what the fuck?" She looked down at the blonde who wore glasses inside his helmet and was a centimeter shorter than her.

"I want it," he repeated.

"But why?" Niya asked.

"For personal use," he replied, catching Niya off her guard.

"What the fuck, why?? Why do you want a used dildo covered in some gay pedophile politician's cum?" Niya asked, completely disgusted and flabbergasted.

"Because, it's white," Henri said in a 'matter-of-fact' manner.

"What?" Now, Niya was just confused.

"It's white, so it's mine."

"Bruh."

Then, Niya and Henri spend the next twenty minutes arguing over who gets to keep the cum covered dildo.

"Fine, if you want it so much, why don't you grab it?" Henri asks.

"Ew, no. I'm not touching that thing. It's fucking covered in cum. What the fuck?" At that moment, Fire appears.

He just grabs it and puts it in his jacket without thinking twice. Niya and Henri cringed. But, what a gentleman.

So, Niya agrees to give Fire 70% of the money to buy a house and he does.

With the rest of the money, Mai buys 4 cats and names them all after Niya. Niya, Budi, Nini and Yaya. Her favorite cat was clearly Niya but she refused every time someone asked if she had a favorite.

Boris really liked this bigass white bull terrier so he bought it and named it Fernando. What Niya, Yeet and Henri did with the rest of the money is undefined.

And, Fernando becomes an internet sensation because of a meme which included him and Fire going viral.

Fire becomes a millionaire because of the meme.

And, happily ever after.

Now, we don't know what about Fire and Yeet being gay for each other. And we don't know how it'd even work.

-----
Bruh