The beginning: PART 1 🍪-🍋

() = thoughts
** = Actions
-- = texting
📞📞 = Calling/Ringing
(()) = Narrator/ idk🙂
HARUHI'S POV:

*Sigh,* (these idiots have been running around, could they just stop?) ((I thinks, in annoyance of the host club being so annoying to me.)) *Kyoya then approaches me, holding his list as he often does,*
"Fujioka-chan, Where is Honey-senpai?"
((he says, I then reply,)) "Probably over there in the couch left behind me, Eating some cake." *I then reply.* "I'll check, but..get to my room left of tamaki's room, alright?" *He asks, smirking behind his glasses.* "Sure, tonight?" *I ask,* *kyoya replies,* "tonight, yes." *Tamaki goes right behind me, going:* "What did he say?" *I reply* "He's inviting me to his house, why? Is there a problem?" *Tamaki replies, frantically* "WHY DID YOU SAY YES TO THAT?? WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?? HE'S DANGEROUS IF HE ASKS YOU FOR ANYTHING JUST CONSIDER PLS!!" *He yells, dramatically.

TIME SKIP
(3RD PERSON POV)
🍋🍋🍋🌶️🌶️🌶️

*Haruhi then arrives at Kyoya's dorm, Wearing casual clothes, and letting her long lustrous hair ((she has long hair here au)) flow, Kyoya waiting for her, also where casual clothes.*

"There you are, I've been waiting for you."
*He walks up to her, holding her waist gently.*
"K-Kyoya-san, what are you-" *she gets interrupted as kyoya suddenly gives a kiss on her lips, Continuing this spicy situation, kyoya upgrades the tension by kissing her lips more aggressive than before, His lips break from hers as her saliva drips until her chin, Turning kyoya on, He marks her neck and collarbone, Kissing, marking, you name it.* *She gets nervous as she quickly tries to back away.* *Kyoya smirks as he lets her be, but pushes her to the side, Closing the open door ((yes it has been open this entire time)) and locking it, then looking at her with hungry eyes, pushing her to the bed, Aggressively kissing her lips, Continuing onto her neck, Continuously kissing her neck all the way to her Stomach, starting to undress her pants and underwear, she becomes embarrassed as he then kisses her thighs surrounding her entrance, preparing for a meal, And when she doesn't expect it..He shoves his tongue into her entrance.*

"OMG! Hah!! Hngh!!" "Hah! Ngh.." "Hngh..!"
"Ahh~!" "Ngh~!" "S-shit!"

*He keeps shoving his tongue into her entrance, not leaving a single thing untouched, And effortlessly finds her g-spot in 3 seconds of eating her out, Aggressively licking her p-ssy like a birthday cake.*

"Kyoya-san~!!" "Stop! Please..!"
*Instead of listening, he then shoves a finger within her.*

Author's note:
Hello bbg🤭 hope y'all enjoyed thought of this ass a good one, Please read this till the end, tbc, please do not worry.

((461 words))