Three Months Time?

Next episode will be updated only when this episode gets 100 votes and 25 comments. Until then, don't expect an update. Thank you.

Arya:

Ishaan waited for me to reveal the truth after giving his ultimatum. How could I break my promise to Anamika? But if I didn't comply with Ishaan's demand, his anger would escalate.

"Ishaan, I..." I began, my voice faltering.

His phone interrupted our tense moment, and he glanced at the screen. "Wait a minute," he said, stepping away to take the call.

"Is it? That's great," Ishaan's voice carried relief as he spoke into the phone.

"Okay. I am coming within ten minutes," he said, then hung up.

"I have to go; it's something important," he said, brushing his fingers through my hair. "Cool down. We'll talk when I return home."

As he left, I exhaled, feeling the weight lifted. In the evening, Ishaan returned, exhaustion etched on his face.

"Get freshened up. I'll bring the coffee. Do you need any snacks?" I offered.

"Anything is okay," Ishaan replied wearily.

"What kind of snacks do you prefer?" I asked, trying to lighten the mood.

He looked at me with genuine confusion. "I don't know, Arya. I really don't know what I love to eat. I've never paid much attention to it. Since childhood, I've eaten whatever was available. So, I honestly don't know." His vulnerability surprised me, and I wondered how many other parts of him remained unexplored.

Witnessing his anguish stirred a deep sadness within me, Yet, I'm proud of his achievements, the battles he's fought and conquered. Ishaan, with his unwavering determination, has scaled mountains—both metaphorical and real. But amidst his victories, he neglects himself,  Before the truth unravels, before the secrets spill from my lips, I want him to feel my love. For years, I've hidden it, buried it deep within. But no more. Ishaan deserves compassion, tenderness, and care—the kind that transcends mere words.

As Ishaan took a sip of the tea, a puzzled look crossed his face.

"This tastes like tea, but I'm more of a coffee person," he said.

"I know," I replied, "but you seemed so tired. I thought ginger tea might be more comforting. Trust me, it'll help you unwind."

He conceded with a nod and paired the tea with the piping hot chilli fritters.

"The flavors of these homemade fritters... I've missed them. These are nostalgic. You're an amazing cook."

A playful curiosity sparkled in my eyes. "How could you tell it was me who made them?"

"Because I know you," he said with a knowing smile. You insist on making everything I eat and drink," he says, his voice soft.

With the last of the snacks savored, Ishaan drew me close, enveloping me in his embrace as he settled me onto his lap.

"These past few days, I've eaten well and slept peacefully—all because of you, Arya. You've given me the love I craved."

I kissed his cheek, stroking his hairs.

"And you're making me fall for you more and more," Ishaan said.

Later, as I massaged his tired head, he opened his eyes. "What are you doing?"

"Calming this mind that never rests," I said, my fingers working through his hair. "Didn't you like it?"

Ishaan looked at me thoughtfully.