Transfer to saputara

Today date was 19/08/2022. Today my dad was suddenly transfer to saputara in gujarat. He is cop,there is a case, he want go there and collect some information for case.There is a man, he had killed more than 100 people in the saputara. He is totally mysterious, his dressing style and the way he kill the people is totally different from other killer.
Hi my name suha Mahan Shana.
My father name is Mahan Shana.
My mother name is Kara.
This is mu family. Suddenly dad said that we are going to saputara now. We packed everything very fastly. My mom is best fashion designer in Delhi.
   Now we are going to saputara. I don't have much time to say bye to my friends. So, I am  messaging to them, I message  to my boy beastie his name is Ricky.
        Suha                                                  Ricky
Hi Ricky am going
Saputara
                                  Ohh!!! Ok enjoy your trip.
I am not going to trip,
My father got transfer.
                                                 What really?
       Yes
                                                              Ok.
I will meet you again in
holidays.
                                     Don't come and meet me.
    Why?
                                       Never try to meet me,
                                                  Good bye
       What!!! What happen to him, why did he said that words and why did he block me? Did something happen? I think he kidding me he done it somany times. Let's wait for some time.    
             After some time haru call me ( haru is my another boy beastie). Haru told me that,

Haru : what happen suha why? Is he not lifting my call.
Suha  :  Don't know.
Haru  : did something happen between you and him.
Suha  : no..... wait I don't think so, but suddenly he said good bye to me and blocked me. Did something happen?
Haru  : you are the one who need to know Suha.
Suha  : I don't know. He always do like this right?
Haru  : all time different this time different Suha.
Suha  : me don't know..... mmmmm......
Haru  : don't cry Suha I will take care of it. Ok bye.
Suha : Bye!!
      I'm about to cry but, here my father and mom so, better not cry here.
              After some time we reach the our new home. We went to inside I went to see my room. The room was dusty, then I started crying. It has been 30 min I am still I am crying then my mom and dad came in to see me what I am doing in dusty room for 30 min.  They saw me and came near to me
Kara : what happen Suha why you ate crying?
Mahan  : did something happen?
    Both :tell us Suha!!!
Suha  : mom.......mom.that....
Kara  : tell.... suha... tell...
Suha  : Ricky  is not going talk with me he sid good boy to me and he said never talk with me and Don't call him..
Kara  : try to forgot him start new life in New place ok. Ok ... I now that it was not east to forgot him just try to forgot him.
Mahan  : ok. WE CAN DO IT.  SAY IT  We can do it.  Kara also said ok suha say it  WE CAN DO IT.  Say it Suha come on say, all started saying    
                                WE CAN DO IT!!!! 
Kara : first let's clean the new home ok.
Mahan : ok let's do it!!!
Suha : ok.
                      After 6 hours. They all completed cleaning. They taken rest but have to prepare dinner so, she can't take rest.  After completion dinner Kara call the Mahan and suha. Mahan came suha not came Kara went to suha room. Kara call the suha but she not respond. Kara went near to her, Kara touch the suha then Kara felt suha have high fever. Kara call the Mahan. Mahan take suha to hospital  but he don't know where is hospital, because he is newly to city. He open google map but there is no single in that area. When he going on the road. Mahan ask one lady where is hospital by near. The lady replied take left and then right then you can see the Ropa hospital.
       Mahan reach the hospital then, nurse came and ask what happen sir? Mahan replied our daughter have fever. The lady came and tell to nurse that bring the thermometer. Mahan and Kara was shoke they both ask her how are you miss? The lady replied that I am doctor anitha Roma in this hospital. There is no worry about you daughter  Mahan sir. Mahan thanks her anitha replied that no need that's my duty officer. Mahan said what  did said? Anitha replied that ohhh!! Sorry officer I can't address you like this in public. Then anitha left. Mahan confused.  
                                      After cheating suha temperature is 107 degrees celceis. Suha shift to icu wand. Then Mahan asked suha will be okay mam. Anitha replied that she will be alright sir.no need to worry. Yes, she have 107 degrees but her Inmunit is very strong. Mahan ask that how you know me?