Cursed

Gabriel held his hand out with a wondered expression upon his face as the flurries dissolved on his opened palm. "Remarkable. You did all this by yourself?"

"Not on purpose."

"You would have been an excellent archangel." Gabriel praised.

Beelzebub linked arms with Cassi. "Men, Cassi, any men, whether they be human, angel, demon, or whatever, are not worth the trouble. One day you will find someone who is worth changing the weather for and until then... you go ahead and tell any bugger to fuck off and if they don't, they'll answer to me!"

"I'll make sure." Cassi laughed.

The three entities walked along the isolated shore where no human in their right mind would go into the ocean during the dreadful weather. Gabriel had asked for a tour around the area and so Cassi had taken them to her favorite coffee shop, some nearby shops where they sold beautiful trinkets, and finally, she offered to take them to the beach. The nephalem was grateful Gabriel and Beelzebub did not reject any questions she had of heaven and hell and would answer her truthfully. She had learned the reason Gabriel had given up being supreme archangel and her heart pounded happily when his reason was the same her papa had given up his; for love. Sides did not matter for either of them and Gabriel was fully prepared to be cast down to hell if only he could be with Beelzebub. Meanwhile, both ex rulers made fun of the fact Crowley and Aziraphale took longer to confess their feelings when, for them, consequences be damned. "Do you want a child?" Cassi questioned.

"Em, we have discussed it." Gabriel glanced over at Beelzebub. "And after much discussion, we thought it best to just be us. If we want one further along the lines, then we shall have yet another discussion."

Beelzebub smiled. "In the meantime, we have you and you can visit us whenever your fathers drive you to the brink of insanity."

Cassi giggled and shook her head. "They are not bad. The only thing really is they still treat me like a child and technically, I'm still grounded because of...a long story."

"They only want to keep you safe." Gabriel stated.

"And they will." Beelzebub added.

"Angel! Angel!" Crowley slammed the door to the library. "Angel!" He continued through gritted teeth.

Aziraphale sighed heavily, removed his glasses, and closed his book. "I know, I know."

"Then do something...he's your guest!"

"Mine? How is he my guest?" Aziraphale stood from his chair and proceeded to shelf the book in hand. "May I remind you, they just showed up."

Crowley crossed his arms. "He's an angel...you're an angel...your former boss, your guest!"

Aziraphale rolled his eyes and did not bother to listen to Crowley's dismay. Not that he did not care what concerned his partner but for the two days Gabriel had been in their home, Aziraphale heard nothing but complaints from Crowley, even for the tiniest tidbits.

Crowley pulled Aziraphale back into the room by his arm as the angel tried to escape. "He always comments on whatever it is I'm watching on the telly, never shuts up, touches my things, and keeps drinking my wine! Not to mention, he has no sense of privacy!"

Aziraphale released himself from Crowley's tight grip. "Hmm, he really does need to learn how to knock, and you were the one who offered him some wine."

"To try, angel! Not to drink it all! Tell him he needs to go!"

"They have no place to go for the moment and they are doing us a favor by watching Cassi while we are on our honeymoon. I don't think two weeks will discorporate you."