the pilot

One day long ago a wealthy king and queen had a beautiful daughter and her name was y/n. She growed into a elegant young women and her father wanted her to be safe and hired a bodyguard but she needed to approve the guy before he becomes her bodyguard.

The father did background checks on every bodyguard before asking one in and getting his daughters approval of the bodyguard but y/n didn't want a bodyguard so she said no to everyone who came in.

Her father started to get frustrated with her responses and he stood up and slammed his fists into the table.

"Jesus y/n can't you just stop saying no out of pride because if you keep saying no I'll get someone and he's going to stay with you forever" said  y/n's father frustrated.

"But dad i don't want a bodyguard and I'll say no when I want to" said y/n to her father mad.

"My dear y/n the next guy that walks in is your bodyguard and it's final" said y/n's father and he stood up and called the next guy in.

Y/n was shocked by who walked in.
His looks were wonderful and she was still in her pride state and rejected him but her father told her she needs to stop because it was final no matter what.

"He's name is h/n and he's going to be your bodyguard no matter what y/n".

I greeted h/n...his hand was freezing cold and he had a cold stare but I just shook it off and sat down back on my throne.

"Good meeting you miss..." Said h/n

"It's miss moore h/n" i said softly with a little chuckle.

H/n stared at me with cold eyes and my father excused my behaviour and he went to talk to h/n in the his office.

I walked to the garden and saw a few flowers and went to smell them and I i heard a voice bebind me and I turned to see who it was and it was...H/n.

H/n looked at me with his cold eyes piercing through my soul. His eyes were so bleu and his hair were as black as ink.

"Wow so your a stalker too" I said sarcastic

"Well when you look so gorgeous everyone would want to stalk you" h/n said without his voice changing once

Read for more