School Trip

We were on a school trip in the middle of the mountains. I was sleeping on my belly as i felt my frustration grow. My pussy became warmer and i could see my roommate in the same condition. I wanted to help her but there were others in the room so I waited for them to fall asleep.

I made my way towards her. My hips swaying with each step, I said in a husky whisper, „Move over!". She looked at me perplexed but she did as she was asked to. I lied down beside pulling her towards me as I put my thigh on her waist.

She instantly claimed my lips. It was a hungry one. She roamed her hands all over me, squeezing my breast every other while. I pulled her tongue into my mouth and sucking on it making her gag. I kissed her hard one last before leaving her lips with a pop.

I moved towards her neck as she moaned my name, „Y/N". Hearing her moan made me even wetter and I claimed her lips again. I clambered onto her not leaving her lips for even a second. She moaned again...... I left her lips and whispered in her ears, „Baby, Mommy loves it when you say her name in that very unholy way, but we need to keep quite." She looked at me and pouted and I just couldn't stop myself from kissing senseless once more.

How about this you keep quiet, only make those tempting sounds in my ear and I'll use your favourite toy."

A/N 

Hey guys my first smut book, erotic comments are allowed. Honestly, have fun. 

P.s. If you are reading this to get rid of sexual frustration, dont forget to finger yourselves while you're at it 🥵🫦💦