Coming soon

Here's a excerpt from the outline of my stories Liars & Lovers. So sorry for the disruption. Posting stories as I finish parts of them without finishing & editing the whole story just doesn't work for me. I have an outline & now I'm outlining scenes. This story will return soon. 

The story has fake  pregnancies, fake miscarriages, pirates, mafia, drugged up boxers and starlets, kidnappings among other things

By the time of this passage from the outline, Slate is mixing pills and alcohol to deal with her stressful marriage and Amadeo's possible death. She and her husband goes to a yacht owned by her stepson and she hatches a plan to rescue Amadeo from them. She pretends to be zoned out so the mafiaso won't suspect what's she's planning.  She searches the yacht. She's also experiencing some horrible withdrawal symptoms. 

Slate's husband is angry at his son for his disobedience concerning the kidnapping and whips him with a belt.   

Amadeo, locked in the coffin, recalls traumatic scenes that happened while he and sister were held hostage by other criminals. 

Her husband catches her with Amadeo, and tries to punish her the same way he punished his son. Unknown to any of the mafiaso, Slate has a derringer strapped to her leg. She shoots her husband. The bullet grazes his arm. Her stepson is so enraged at what she's done, he throws her into the ocean, but her husband orders his men to get her out and bring her back onto the yacht. They take him to a doctor on the yacht.