Chapter 1: Mission Accomplished 👍

Amy POV
It was just a regular day in Green Hill, and for me it was the day! February 10th! Which means I gotta find a valentine, and I knew who it was gonna be... Sonic! Or my second option if he doesn't want to... Shadow! I set off to go find the two hedgehogs, first was Sonic I just had to find him! Absolutely had to! "Hey Tails have you seen Sonic?" I asked, he would probably know.

"Yeah I saw him go on a run this morning, to the Chao garden." Tails responded, Yes! Now I get to go have the love of my life be my Valentine! Yessss!

"Thanks Tails! Talk to you later!" I yelled and ran out going to the Chao Garden. My Sonikku... Mine, Mine, MINE!

Sonic POV
I was just chilling at the Chao Garden when... "Sonikku! Hiiii!" Amy said, I groaned lightly. "Hey Amy...." I responded, getting up from my position and letting the Chao I was petting go. "Sooo~ Valentines day is coming up~" She said moving her face closer. Holy crap! I had no excuse, but maybe if I... "Yes, and? Listen I'm not gonna help you find a valentine, okay?" I said, rolling my eyes. "No Sonic! I want YOU to be my Valentine! Duh!" Amy responded. "No, I already have a valentine, so leave." I said and she gasped, "WHO IS IT!!!!" She said in an angry tone, "Not telling, now leave me alone!" I said but she just wouldn't leave!"Leave him alone you pink scumbag." We heard a dark voice say. "Hihi Shadikku~" Amy said running up to his face. "Wanna be my Valentine? Hot stuff?~" She asked, I gagged. "No thank you." Shadow responded in a cold tone. "Why not my hot cake?~" Amy asked, making me throw up in my mouth a little bit. "Because I already have a valentine," He responded, "JUST TELL ME WHO! I NEED TO KNOW!!!!" Amy screamed and Shadow walked over to me and whispered in my ear. "Let's pretend we are each other's valentine okay?" Shadow asked. "Do I have a choice?" "No" "fair point, alright let's do this"

"He is my Valentine, kinda obvious" I said blankly. "HUH?!" Amy yelled catching the attention of passers by, "No no no no no no no! This isn't happening!

And with that, she ran off sobbing.
"Mission accomplished 👍"

A/N: Oh my goodness! Sorry for the short chapter! I'm writing on phone so it feels like 1 million words! Anyways hope you enjoy! I'm working on like 2 other stories at the moment so please understand that publishing with be super duper slow! Anyway, Word count!: 449 words!