Alone Forever

Once upon a time, there were two twin sisters who remained ruling in a powerful kingdom called Aequalitas.

The first sister, called "Sleepy," possessed the power of night. Her magic guaranteed deep sleep and peace in every soul she encountered. Sleepy's hair was made of clouds and stars, her eyes were snow-white, and her skin was rosy pink.

The other sister was quite the opposite. Her name was "Wakey," and her presence sparked with the vibrant hues of dawn. Her flaming hair danced like flickering flames, her skin glowed with the warmth of the morning sun, and her eyes shimmered like golden embers. She radiated an infectious energy, her laughter echoing through the halls of the kingdom like the chirping of awakening birds.

As Sleepy and Wakey got older, Sleepy felt a longing to explore beyond the confines of their realm. With a heavy heart, she bid farewell to her sister and ventured off into the unknown, leaving Wakey behind with their mother, Lumen.

Lumen was not the nurturing figure one might expect. Instead, she harbored a darkness within her that twisted her love into something cruel and manipulative. She resented Wakey for her seemingly weaker powers, belittling her at every opportunity. In a fit of rage, Lumen inflicted a grievous wound upon Wakey, leaving a scar that marred her once radiant face, a burn crossing her eyes like a sinister omen.

Heartbroken and betrayed, Wakey fled into the depths of the enchanted forest, tears burning down her cheeks. It was there, amidst the ancient trees and whispered secrets, that she encountered a black serpent, its eyes gleaming with promises of power.

The serpent offered Wakey unlimited power, but at a price steep enough to make even the bravest hesitate—the sacrifice of her very heart. Desperate for revenge and fueled by a newfound bitterness, Wakey accepted the serpent's offer without hesitation.

With a bite as cold as the depths of despair, the serpent's venom coursed through Wakey's veins, suffusing her with a dark and malevolent energy. Her once vibrant appearance twisted and contorted, her eyes turning from golden embers to abyssal voids, her smile no longer sweet and energetic but eternal and devious, brimming with malice.

Empowered by her newfound darkness, Wakey returned to the kingdom, her heart consumed by the flames of vengeance and split in five parts that flown into the deepest parts of undiscovered realms was no longer capable of love. With a flick of her hand, she unleashed her wrath upon her mother, reducing Lumen to ashes with a single word, her cruel laughter echoing through the now desolate halls.

No longer bound by the constraints of morality or compassion, Wakey ascended to the throne as a goddess of chaos and eternal day, her realm shrouded in perpetual daylight and ruled with an iron fist. Gone was the energetic and bubbly spirit of the girl she once was, replaced by a cruel and narcissistic ruler who reveled in the suffering of others.

And so, the tale of Wakey, once a beacon of light and joy, transformed into a cautionary tale of the dangers of unchecked ambition and the corrupting influence of power.