25.-THE RAGER

━━━━The Rager━━━━

━━━━The Rager━━━━

"Thank you for doing this, I can't keep anything else down," Elena said to Salem as they hid outside the school where the stoners hung out.

Salem nodded, anything to help she was happy to do but Klaus would lose his mind if he knew Elena was feeding from her.

"It's fine, you're my bestfriend, whatever you need," Salem said making Elena sigh.

"Yeah but this isn't what normal friends do, you've lost so much, sacrificed so much and now I'm turning you into my personal human blood bag" Elena said.

Elena loved Salem deeply and it terrified her the lengths Salem would go for her yet Elena felt the same.

"Please," Salem said holding her wrist out, she watched as Elena's under eyes grew veins and her fangs came out.

Elena sunk her teeth into Salems wrist hesitantly, a pinch of pain taking over as Elena felt herself getting lost in the taste, pulling herself away.

"Is that enough?" Salem asked.

"No but if I had anymore I'm afraid I wouldn't stop,"  Elena said taking a bandaid and wrapping it around Salems wrist.

"Thank you" Elena said as the school bell rang.

Salem nodded as they jumped down to start their walk to class.

"So... I had sex with Klaus" Salem said making Elena's eyes go wide.

"Oh wow, if I'm being honest I thought you guys kinda already did but congrats?" Elena said not really sure what to say and Salem felt bad for mentioning it.

What was Elena suppose to say? 'I'm so thrilled you slept with the man that killed my aunt, tried to kill me and has terrorized me since he's moved here'?

Elena swiped a flyer off a car,"Town call for curfew?" She questioned.

"Tyler for shot infront of half the town, everyone's a little freaked" Salem said.

"If only they knew the whole story," Elena said grabbing Salems hand and smiling to her.

"Sale, despite me not liking Klaus, I'm happy if you're happy. That's all I ever want for you,"Elena said and Salem smiled as they reached their class.

Salem, Stefan and Elena took their seats in the back of the class, Elena sitting between them as Stefan slammed his textbook down.

Elena stared at Alaric's empty desk, her hand shaking and Salem frowned.

"It's the first time we've been back in Alaric's classroom," Stefan said, coming to the realization.

"First period and I'm ready to bawl my eyes out," Elena said as an all too familair blonde made her way into the classroom."