Death 1, Scene 3. SAYGE.

"But... there's gotta be more than just that. You've never even been upset with me. You're always happy... What about when you're by yourself? When no one's around? What do you think about then?" [Redacted] asked, concerned for her partner's wellbeing.
"A lot, but it doesn't matter right n--" Sayge was about to answer but suddenly, as he was stepping in the street, a car powered through, ramming him and flipping him over the hood.

She screams out, rushing to him.

"SAYGE!!!"

[Redacted] reaches him, checking to see how badly he is injured. She holds his hand tightly. Her thoughts are racing, her head filled with panic.
He looks up at her, laying almost lifelessly. Then, he smiles with his teeth.. "Don't worry--" he managed to spit out. He coughed, and blood trickled out of his mouth. "--about..me.." He was harmed everywhere. A broken leg and arm, he was skinned up in all sorts of places, and most importantly, his head was gushing blood. But.. he kept his sweet little smile, dimples showing before he slowly faded out, his head tossed back and the hand she were holding went limp.
Her heartbeat quickens as she takes in his horrific injuries. The blood running down his face and torso, pooling around him and in his hands. The dimples on his cheeks still visible as he smiles, her only memory of his final moments. She feels numb and frozen, unable to comprehend what just happened.

Thanks for reading Death 1, Scene 3, SAYGE!