Love Gamble. Aventurine

*I wrote this as a lucky charm. Please come home Aventurine*

"Argh....why did I not win this damned game?!"

An angry man suddenly stood up, his hands slamming against the table causing all his gambling chips to clatter around.

His face deepen in rage, his fist tighten drawing blood.

The room turned silent.

Only the sounds of the loudspeakers remained.

Eyes pointed his way.

Understandable, I guess.

After all, he had just lost all of his bets for the night.

You slowly took a sip out of the cup of wine sitting by your side.

Even with his fury outburst, you remained calm, maintaining eye contact.

You slipped out a smirk from behind your glass.

Placing the cup down gently, you lazily leaned backwards into your chair. A tired sigh as you crossed your arms.

"My my, having a childish tantrum, are we?"

You mocked him.

"You...bitch!"

The man screamed at you.

Hah....

"I guess these belong to me now."

You leaned forward onto the table, sliding the chips towards your stack.

Grasping your hand tightly, he retorted.

"Give them back!"

Silence...

Swiftly, you placed a hand above his tighten fist, leaning close to whisper into his ears.

"I suggest you let go this instant. Unless...you want to see blood flow. You might see them as baseless threats, but trust me the longer your disgusting hand touches me, the longer I'll keep you alive just to see your own heart getting ripped out. How beautiful of a sight that would be?"

He winces as you dug your nails deep into his skin, blood dripping down onto the coins.

He quickly let go, murmuring a final curse before you called a waiter to come by and kick this man out of the casino.

Turning around back to the staring crowd, you twisted your lips into a smile.

"I apologize ladies and gentlemen for the rude disturbance that my opponent had seemingly caused. If you will, please return to your activities."

That should hold the crowd for the moment.

Hah....how am I going to find another opponent now that that bastard went and ruined the night?

You stared down hard at your winnings.

What a beauty.

Little did you know, a blonde man had watched the entire altercation, down to the time you were still playing the gamble.

Softly, he stood up from his chair, swinging his sunglasses off as he paced towards you.

People from his table cried out.

"Mr Aventurine! Your winnings! You haven't -"

He swung his hand up, silencing the man.

"Please, kindly put them by the side. There's already too much in my account. I'll have to open a second one."