🤍

🤍English lyrics of euphoria by jungkook🤍

Were you wandering around
Looking for an erased dream too?
It's different from what destiny suggests
We share the same painful views
Won't you please stay in my dreams, yeah

I hear the ocean from far away
Across the dream, past the woods
Following this clarity
Take my hands now (hands now)
You are the cause of my euphoria♬

"Hyung?Promise me that you'll perform on this song" the younger said showing his pinky finger.

"I will i promise" the older promised intertwining their pinky fingers

The said person dressed up in white shirt and black pant,ended his performance by bowing down infront of the thousand audiences who hyped him up.

He exited the ice ring and sat on the bench as one of the staff gave him a water bottle.

"Don't miss too much,hmm?"the younger tease

"Who said I'll miss you" the older tease back.

He closed his eyes tilting his head back. "I miss you now" he sigh.

"Yes?you said something?" One of the staff who happens to be standing next to him asked.

"Ohh nothing"he politely denied smiling.

♡⋅☁️˚₊‧.

After the function ended,he change to his regular clothes and waited for his driver.

"You don't have to visit me always. Especially after performing"he younger advice

"But I miss you"the older said sniffing his neck

He got in the car and took his phone out. "I'm coming"he said to himself smiling impatiently.

♡⋅☁️˚₊‧.

"Baby,I'm here. I miss you"

"You know, today I performed the song I promise you about"

"I wanted you to see me perform today too"

"I'll perform this same song on my upcoming Olympic and win for you"

".........."

"I miss you" he whispered as a tear roll down his eyes.

"

I want to be with you" he hissed

He closed his eyes tightly trying to prevent his tears from rolling down.

"Sunoo-ya,you promise me to stay by my side. Where are you now?" He banged his fist on the ground crying.

"Sunghoon you can't do this. I'm dying,you need to love someone else now"sunoo said lying on the hospital bed,holding the older's hand with his both.

The older simply shook his head.
"I can't this heart only belongs to you" he said pointing at his heart.

"Can I start now?" The priest asked to which Sunghoon nodded.

"Do you,Park Sunghoon take Kim Sunoo as you husband and promise to stay by his side forever?"

"Yes I do" Sunghoon answered starting at Sunoo with eyes full of love as he slipped the ring on Sunoo's ring finger.

"Do you,Kim Sunoo take Park Sunghoon as you husband and promise to stay by his side forever?"

"Yes I do" Sunoo answered placing a peak on the older's hand before slipping the ring.

"You may kiss each other"the priest said.

Sunghoon looked at Sunoo who opened his oxygen mask for the kiss. Sunghoon smiled before connecting their lips. He broke the kiss after a few seconds

"I love you" he whispered

"I love you more" the younger replied wrapping his hands around his nape.

The next day when Sunghoon visited the hospital again,he was greeted by Sunoo smiling brightly but he can say that the smile wasn't real.

He placed a soft kiss on his forehead. "Did you sleep well last night baby?" 

"No I was missing you"

Sunghoon chuckled at his silly husband. They stayed in silence for a few minutes until Sunoo looked at the clock hanging up on the wall.

"Im tired. wanna sleep"he said

He looked at the time realizing what he's talking about.

"Before you sleep,can I kiss you?" He ask drawing stars on the younger's stomach.

As the younger nodded,he connected their lips. The kiss was soft and full of love. Tears roll down both their eyes as they kiss in silence.

Sunghoon broke the kiss and placed kisses all over his face making the younger giggle.

"Rest well my love. Just remembered that I love you and always will love you"

"I love you too hyung remember that"

"Let's meet in our next life??" Sunoo asked as his grip on the older's hand got tighter

"We'll surely meet"the older said kissing the younger's hand.

Sunghoon finally stopped crying as he stare at the grave infront of him.

"I wanna be with you baby"

"Can't you take me too?"

"I feel lonely"

"Life isn't the same without you"

"I wanna feel your warmth"

"I wan you back"

"You were the cause of my euphoria"

Anyways.......vote~