A NEW BEGGİNİNG

Hii!!! Before you start to read I want to say something. First, İt's my first book in here and I hope you like my book. İf you like Harry Potter you might love this book. İn this book, the main topic will be come in next parts and I will use fancast and original characters both. I'll made this book about Tom Riddle SR. and her daughter İsabell. And like I say it's my first book. So I'll made short to first parts. And add to many photos for intruduce characters and for you can understand better. And my suggestion is, listen to music while you read those. I think it's better with this way. Please comment about your opinions. Thank You
By; Pearll57

EVİL İS BACK; İSABELLA RİDDLE

Before 17 years ago;
İn 1963 5st of December:

‘’She will be the most powerfull wizard in this universe, she has to don’t know to she’s my daughter. I want to you hide her.  İn anywhere for nobody shouldn’t find. For now, I will make a horcrux from her soul. Made her adopt by a family. She is the pure evil. Nobody don’t know she’s my daughter ‘til she showed the evil inside her. Tell the family’s to look after her.’’

That was the speech between Tom Marvolo Riddle  Sr. and Regulus Black. They were decided to give the little İsabella to the Regulus Black’s brother; Sirius Black. But He shouldn’t know to
his brother made this plan.

İsabella was a little child who never saw her parents ever and her brothers too. She was know to she’s adopped by Mr. Black. She had, dark brown shining hairs, an eye color between grey and red, and too, obviosly too red lips and cheeks.

Today;

‘’Dad, I guess a post came for you!’’ While she go down by steps on stairs. ‘’Okey hon, I’m comin, could you please take it for me?’’

With İsabella’s Expression,

I opened the door and went to the post box, stand next to my own plants. I took the post and looked behind the envelope. But it wasn’t my dads name, there was wrote’’ MRS. İ. BLACK’’ İt had a symbol what Hogwarts had. I got excited and ran near to my dad.

‘’Dad! İt’s my Hogwarts letter!’’ He wasn’t look so excited as me,I was thinking why. When I said it his smile was gone. I was wondered. And just ask’’Hey, is there something bad? You look thrilled.’’ He just smile to me but I understood to he didn’t do it with his own wanting.,’’No, but it looks like we should make a big shopping , aren’t we?’’

After two weeks,

‘’Are you prepare all of your stuff?’’ ‘’ Yeah, sure. Oh I’m about to forget even my favourite speels, it should be from excitiment.’’ ‘’Then let’s g oto station. İt’s beter we be quick.’’ We arrived to station and finally I found the bay. I pass the walls. I hugged to my dad and said’’ I love you, don’t forget to send me letters!’’ ‘’I love you too. Of course, I won’t.’’
I hugged him again and walk trough to the train. I was trying to find somewhere empty. But there wasn't any. After few minutes finally I was found, but there was one person sitting on the left side. I got faster and walk trough there.
"Hello sir, there's not any empty wagon. Can I sit here? "
"No"
''Sory, I wasn't know somebody would came. ''
"Nobody's won't too."I wasn't understood anything. Nobody wasn't came but I can't sit here. Why?
"Oh, okey. Then why can't I sit?"
''You ask too many questions. But am I questioning, no. So door is right there''
What was that, is he was expell me? I was annoyed to him. Of course, I wasn't let it like this situtation. Wasn't can he be more polite?
"Oh, you are so rude!And I'm gonca be sit right here!"
"You're the new witch, aren't you?"
"Yeah. By the way I'm İsabella, İsabella Black."
"So?"
"Ugh, what's you're name?"
"Why you wanna know?"
"Umm, I'm new soo?"
"OK"
Uhh, he was so annoying. I sit next to him and look outside from window. I was feeling tired. So I just slept.