02

Flashing lights were never my thing.

I've been in Hell for who knows how long, well ever since it existed anyways. I watched it build itself with sinners filling up the cities. I've seen rising overlords, some stayed on the top and some got taken down by others due to territory purposes.

I sighed to myself and enter one of the VIP rooms that Angel owns with his company. Angel often keep secrets about his workloads from us but since I'm quite powerful, I have many abilities, including reading. Not normal reading like a book, reading as in mind reading or reading people's feelings. I can also read about their past and what's going on with them currently. Too overpowered but I am the original Queen of Hell anyways, technically dethroned? Not really?

Light goes out and Angel does his performance. I would be lying if his movements aren't magnificent. It's surely mesmerising and caught everyone's attention. The way he spins on the pole shows how talented and skilled he is.

The show ended and everyone cheered for Angel Dust. I clapped in awe, suddenly hearing someone else clapped their hands behind me, which is odd despite I was the only one here. I looked behind me and see a moth demon, a lot taller than me. He had a pipe with smoke coming out of it. I knew exactly who this is, Valentino.

I've seen him multiple times, I'm technically considered one of the Vee's enemies due to theft but HONESTLY THEY DESERVED IT! Unfortunate for them, they know there's someone stealing their test subjects but my appearance was never the same. Vox made an announcement a few weeks back on his TV show about it, saying apparently I had some sort of "gang" stealing their products even though its all just me.

"Oh hello! I didn't seem to hear you approach me, is this your seat?" I said to Valentino, giving him a kind smile. He looked at me and smirked, "Technically this is but my, my! I didn't know Angel had a friend this hot, you'd look great in my works." he said to me, holding my hand out and kissing my finger, making his saliva drip onto my fingers.

I knew exactly what this was, it doesn't work on me tho. I'm technically invincible and immune to these 'tricks' of his. I stood up from my seat "Thank you for the compliment and I'm sorry, I didn't know this was your seat. From the looks of you, you definitely own the club." I said while giggling. "Oh doll, you're spot on~ I do own this club, along with your friend, Angel." his smirk still on the face.

"C'mon sit with me, let's have a lovely chat~" he sits down and patting the seat next to his. He's patiently waiting for his drug and his smoke to kick in, too bad it doesn't work but since I had nothing to do, I played along with him. I sat down next to him and he placed his hands on my thigh, gently caressing it back and forth.

We chatted for around 20 minutes, talking about business and interest. I was having fun getting to know about him, he was very interesting, per say. On the other hand, Valentino was losing his patience, wondering why the effects haven't kicked in yet. He suddenly grabbed my chin and pulled me closer to him, our face inches from each other.

"Sweetheart~ do you have some sort of power that makes you immune to gas effects? It seems like I'm slowly losing my patience. Each second that passes, you make me crave for you more, doll~" he admitted, cupping your cheeks.

Suddenly, Angel Dust barges in the VIP room. "HEY Y/N, DID YOU ENJOY MY SHO-" he said excitedly until he noticed what was going on. Valentino and I inches away from each other's faces. Him having both hands on my cheeks. Valentino smirked. Angel was mad, he rushed over and grabbed Valentino's hands away from my face. "Val, don't you DARE touch Y/N! She's not interested in your bullshit." Angel spat out, obviously angry by his actions.

"Angel, I'm fine. We were having a small conversation, that's all!" I reassured him, making him soften. "It's getting late, toots. Let's head back to the hotel, Charlie must be worried." he said, grabbing my arm and trying to pull me out. "I'll be out in a bit, you go ahead, I'll be right with you." Angel hesitantly nodded his head, making sure you're fine then heading out.

I bend down and gave Valentino a peck on the cheek, patting his back too. I giggled as I felt him shiver from my touch, not expecting my actions. He still had a smirk on his face with a faint blush appearing on his cheeks. "It was nice meeting you, Valentino. Let's chat next time." I winked at him before heading out. He chuckled and nodded his head, assuming that his answer was a 'sure'.

I headed out of the club and entered Charlie's limo that Angel called, speaking of Angel, he was impatiently waiting for me in the back of the car. "Toots! Did he make ya do anything?! Are you okay?! Oh I swear, I will rip the grin of his fac-!" he said, checking if I was hurt in any way but stopped when I held his hand, giving him a reassuring squeeze. "I'm fine, Angel. Thank you for being so caring."

We headed back to the hotel whilst me complimenting him and boosting his confidence. Personally, he deserved it, he was great out there! We got back from the hotel and I headed straight to my room, took off my dress and headed to my bathroom to wash off. When I took off my dress, a paper, from I have no idea where it came from, fell onto the floor. 'Save my contact number, doll xx' from Valentino. I chuckled, finding the note quite cute. I went to the shower and washed myself, making sure to wash his saliva off my fingers too. I got out of the shower, wore my pajamas and headed straight to bed.

Charlie mentioned tomorrow would be an important day. Though, she didn't mention what was gonna happen or why it's so important but I just assumed it was one of her trust exercises again. This 'important day' might possibly change my life forever. In a good or a bad way though? We'll see sooner or later.