Fire Fist

My name is Macy. Marco the Phoenix is my older twin brother (by an hour). I joined the Whitebeard pirates the same time that Marco did. Pops did treat me a little bit different then the rest of the crew. So did Ace. Both Marco and my best friend Thatch noticed that I started to crush on Ace. So did pops. I'm currently hiding in the Crow's nest when I heard people talking. I looked down to see who it is. That's when I see Ace, Thatch, and Marco.

"Just ask her out already, Ace." Said Thatch

"What if she doesn't like me?" Asked Ace

"Oh come on Ace," says Marco, "we both know that there's something in between you two."

I noticed that Izou climbed into the Crow's nest. We continued to watch Ace, Thatch, and my brother talk about my and Ace's relationship. Izou also knew about my crush on Ace. He was the one told me that Ace has a crush on me.

"He seriously needs to ask you out soon." Said Izou

"Izou." I said

"Well if he has the guts to do it." Said Thatch

"Thatch." I mumbled

"If he grows a pair." Said Marco

"Maro that's mean." I said

"Sorry sis." Said Marco

"It's okay." I said sighing

Thatch lefted, so he could make dinner. Ace took Thatch's spot. I was going to protest when Marco and Izou left me and Ace in the Crow's nest.

"Do you want a brother, Ace?" I asked

"After what he did. Not really," Said Ace, "Macy, can I ask you something."

"Of course. Anything."

"Will you go on a date tonight?"

"Ace, I.... Yes Ace." I said

Ace pulls me in and wraps his arms around me. We noticed that pops was watching us and smiling. He told me to get on his back. I did and he starts climbing down the rode ladder. When we got on the deck, I let go of him and drop to the deck. He grabbed my hand and takes me off the Moby Dick. I giggled when he tripped over a stone. He blushed when he sees me giggling at him.

"Are you okay, Ace?" I asked

"Yea, I will be okay." Said Ace

"So tell me about this kid brother. Luffy right?"

"Yea, that's right. He has a bounty of 3,000,000,000 berries."

Ace explained all the things that Luffy did. I'm in ewe of Ace having a awesome brother. We finally reach a restaurant that's not far from the Moby Dick. We sit down and order our food and drinks. We talked while we waited for our food.

"So you and Marco are brother and sister?" Asked Ace

"Yea. Actually we're twins." I said

"Really?"

"Yep, Marco is an hour older."

"That's so cool."

"Not as cool as your's or Marco's devil fruit powers."

"You really think my Flame-Flame power is cool."

"Yea. I wish a had something as cool as you or my brother."

"You're really strong and really good with Haki."

"You really think so?"

"Yea, you're like pops."

I blushed and thanked Ace. He told me that it wasn't a problem. He pulls out a small gift and told me happy birthday. I told him that he didn't have to get me anything. He told me that he wanted to. I open it up to see a necklace with the Whitebeard's Jolly Roger. When we were done with dinner, we headed back to the ship. Marco and Thatch planned are surprise birthday party and used Ace as a distraction. I punched Marco in the shoulder. I got some amazing gifts. Both Marco and Thatch give me some books. Izou give me a nice royal purple kimono. Jozu gives me a chess board. I smiled and thanked everyone for the gifts. I'm trying to pick everything up by myself. I noticed Ace bending and picking up some of my things. I smiled at him. He asks me if I got anything for Marco. I told him that I got Marco another medical book. Ace liked that I was thoughtful with Marco's gift. I told Ace not to look while I put my pj's on. I push Ace in the middle of my bed. I lay down on top of him. I place my head and a hand on his chest. My other hand is playing with his hair. One of his hands moves onto my waist. We eventually fall asleep like this.