Part 1: The Girl!!

The Girl, Doing her Software Engineering course at KAIST University. She has basic South Indian physic, Thick black long hairs. Her eyes are like Balck stones well fitted with clear white screen with long natural lashes. A beauty fair enough to make Indian guys fall for her. She was on the way for her classroom. She has to stop because of some reason. She saw one of the student getting harassed for not knowing the local language. Suddenly her hand felt light then she realised that her bag got grabbed by one of the student who was well known for his attitude and cold nature amongst students Kwon Min Tae.
Min Tae - Hey! You are from which country ??
The girl didn't answer his question. Instead she was looking at him.
Another boy from his gang came to approach her.
Wang Bin - Why are you asking that bro? Anyway she's foreigner girl..
All the gang members got attention for this and stopped harassing to come near her.
Now she got all the attention from the gang members with 4 boys and 2 girls.
Min Tae was about to touch her shoulder to grab her, She got tensed but yet she boldly avoided him and easily grabbed her bag. As she was trying to move out, the lecturer came along the hall way for his class. Then she started walking fast to avoid conversation or other scene to cause.

The class starts. The girl and gang is in same class now. Min Tae got to know now that she was in same class as his. Lecturer took acknowledgement of all students and at the end he called Ria Srivastav. Quickly all the students got attention and wondering who he was calling?
Lecturer: Submit your solo project proposal to me after class.
Ria Srivastav: Yes sir.
That's it. She got all the attention now. Everyone knows her name now. Other than students who where sitting beside her no one knew her name.
Min Tae now knows her name. Although he couldn't remember her full name but he remembered her first name "Ria".

Ria - The heroine of this story

She is the only daughter for her parents who lived in India. A kid who got pampered from all the members of her big family. Her grandparents gave her much love as she was the eldest grand-daughter. Srivastav, Srinath, Shriya were their children. Ria was the daughter of elder son Srivastav. And his wife Rashi was a classical dancer. Both the parents of Ria were working, mother as the dance teacher and father in RBI at Delhi. As a pampered kid she lived her life with joy, she learnt dancing, she loved to top her academics, she even joined art classes at the age 8. Later she took Art as passion for her living.

She completed her Bachelor's at IIT, Delhi she got new friends and now they are the besties for life. She enjoyed her life the fullest. But her happiness didn't last longer. When she was in the final year, her father met with an severe accident. After getting hospitalised for 8days he left his family sadly.