We blow up a train

I had always been close to the Sullys. I grew up with Neteyam, Lo'ak and Kiri. When Tuk came along I babysat her and was always around.

Everything changed when the spy people returned. My parents were killed the first week that they came and I had no family left. Well not biological.

The Sullys had imideatly taken me in and at this point I was practically their fifth kid.

Now we were on a mission to blow up some TDA train thing. Neteyam, Lo'ak and I were flying above the commotion.

"Bro, we have to get down there!" Lo'ak exclaimes.

"No way! Dad will skin us!" Neteyam yelled at Lo'ak.

"Lo'ak our job is to stay up here-" I try to say, but Lo'ak cuts me of by saying, "Come on you two! Don't be a wuss." Lo'ak looked me in the eye for the last one then flew down to the comotion.

"Lo'ak! Come back here you- urgh!" Neteyam yelled in frustration. I on the other hand did not hold backa and yelled, "Lo'ak you bitch!"

Neteyam and I looked at eachother and decided that we had to go down there to help. "I cant believe I have to save his ass."  Neteyam grumbled.

Lo'ak wasted no time after we had landed our ikran and yelled, "Bro, let's go!" Before running into the comotion.

"Lo'ak!" Neteyam and I yelled after him.

"Okay, let's go!" Lo'ak ignored us.

"Lo'ak! Get back here!" I yell running after him.

We followed him and one of th e Na'vi warriors, Tarsem handed us spy people guns. "Take these weapons. Here boy, go!" He told Lo'ak while handing him a gun.

"Lo'ak!" Neteyam grabbed Lo'ak's arm,"You don't even know how to use it!"

"Dad taught me." Lo'ak told neteyam sounding proud of himself.

"Lo'ak you bitch, come back!" I yell at him.

"Don't worry Ti'ari, we'll be safe." Lo'ak tried to sound brave.

Just then the gunships arrived and we started to run.

"Bro, come on!" Lo'ak yelled looking at Neteyam and I.

And then there was an explosion

"Oh, shit!" I scream as I fall to the ground feeling a bullet peirce my leg.

I looked around for signes of Neteyam and Lo'ak, but only saw Neteyam.

"Neteyam!" I shake him trying to get him to wake up.

"Ti'ari?" Neteyams voice was barely autible.

I let out a sigh of relief, "Neteyam." I hug him close. Butterflies exploded in the pit of my stomach. 'Not the time' I thought. "You okay?" I ask Neteyam pulling him into my lap.

"Kinda." He sighs.

I wanted to ask him more, but before I could respond Jake's voice called, "Lo'ak were are you?!" There was a quick pause then, "Neteyam!"

"Dad?" Neteyam whispers into my shoulder.

I saw jake jump off a crashed plane whispering, " Oh, no, no, no. Oh, god."

"Jake?" I ask once he is close enough to hear me.

"Ti'ari?" Jake looked at me, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, kinda." I wince touching my leg.

Jake goes grand Neteyam off my lap and helps him up.

"Dad?" Neteyam asks helplessly.

Jake's voice got mad, "What are you doing here, boy? What the hell were you thinkin'?"

"I'm s... I'm sorry." Neteyam whimpers looking like he was about to cry as Jake pulled him onto his shoulder.

"Ti'ari, get your Ikran and follow me." Jake's voice got a little kinder as he instructed me.

As I follow the two I heard Neteyam whisper, "I'm sorry, sir."

Hearing that made my heart start to fall apart. My Neteyam was sad. And it made me sad too.