The glasses incident.

"it is concluded, the culprit is none other than the the woman's husband." Rampo inquired confidently, crossing his arms and looking at Poe as if he were stupid. "Thank you, rampo, i wouldn't have been able to figure such a thing out.." Poe bowed slightly at him, book clutched to his chest with his raccoon on his shoulder "no need to thank me, my job here is done." Rampo huffed and walked out of the room, leaving Poe alone in his study, Poe slumped down in his chair with an exhausted sigh, looking at his desk when his eyes layed apon Rampo's glasses, Poe suddenly got an idea, was it fucked up? Maybe, was he going to do it?, yes.

He unbuckled his belt and took it off, tossing it to the side and he unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his ankles, he pulled down his boxers revealing his comically small cock, popping out one of the lenses and slid his cock into the hole of the glasses, moaning softly, Poe began to thrust slowly into the frames, letting out small moans and whimpers of pleasure "oh fuck rampo.." he moaned out as if he was fucking rampo, "oh my god these glasses feel amazing against my balls.." he moaned as he pulled out of the frames and the slammed his comically small cock back in, like seriously dude how unlucky do you have to be to have a 2 inch cock?

He felt the familiar tightening in his balls and knew he was about to cum, he thrusted in one more time before he erupted, his cock shooting thick ropes of cum onto his desk, huffing heavily he leaned back in his chair, his raccoon karl watching in horror as his owner masturbated with a pair of glasses, like how desperate is that???

"Fucking hell.." Poe sighed, leaning his head back as he pulled the glasses off of his cock, cleaning up his mess and the glasses and beginning to dress himself again.

"I forgot my glasses-" a familiar voice echoed through the room, Poe froze and turned to see rampo "oh yeah, I heard that whole thing by the way, what the fuck dude."  Rampo said disgustedly, taking his glasses and walked out.

Hello, bridgette here, don't ask why I wrote this, but I did, but if my friend is reading this, i apologize for ruining you're innocence.