••• (⁠✷ 13 ✷ ) •••

{  JUST A FICTIONAL STORY }

                              (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)                          

Next morning***

You get ready and went in his room and knocked the door....he didn't opened so you slightly pushed and went in....

He was sleeping like a pig snoring loudly....

You poked your cheek with your tongue and tried to wake him up....

Yn : Mr. Kim....

Taehyung : ..............

Yn : MR. KIMM

Taehyung : ..............

Yn : MR. KIMMMMMMMMM

Taehyung: ..............

Yn : Is he died ??

You pulled his blanket and again said....

Yn : Mr. Kim....

Taehyung : ..............

You get closer to the bed and shook him lightly in order to wake him up but.....

A sudden hand grabbed your waist and in the next moment you were pinned on bed while two hands were pinning yours.....

Now you understood his trick and saw that he opened his eyes in slow motion and his lips started turning into a smirk.

Taehyung : Good morning My Ugly cold Bodyguard ??

Yn : Morning Mr. Kim..... * Coldly *

He leaned more and his nose was almost touching your mask. You poked your cheek with your tongue under mask and the next moment you gripped on his hands and immediately pulled him harshly that made his body flew in air and thud !!!

Now He was on the other side of bed on his butt kissing floor and hissing in pain.

Taehyung : Yahh..... it's hurting Dumbo....

He stood up rubbing his butt where it was hurt.

Yn : Mr. Kim.... don't do this again.... * Coldly *

Taehyung : Yeah...yeah....why I'm doing this with you.... afterall you are UGLY.....

He said annoyingly and went in the bathroom.You stood there waiting for him.

After he came out both of you left the mansion.

He was jogging and you were walking behind him. He stopped at a place while resting his hands on knees breathing heavily.

Taehyung : I.....I....I can't..... Please..... I'm tried.....

Yn : Mr. Kim....You are being lazy.....

Taehyung : Ok.... I'm lazy.....now can we go back ??

Yn : No

Taehyung : Please.....

Yn : Mr. Kim....stop showing your puppy eyes cuz I'm not gonna melt....

Taehyung : Yahh.....I hate you....

Yn : who told you to love me....

Taehyung : Your husband will be so unlucky you know ??

Yn : Yeah....I know

Taehyung : I don't know how he's going to survive with you.....

Yn : Why are you caring about him..... It's not like you're going to be my husband....