moving to boston

walking into the ICU , Meredith saw Nick , ' hey how's Teddy '  Nick spoke to Meredith as they were walking together down the hall 'she hasn't woken up yet ' . ' your mad '  nope Nick said with a frown on his face. ' now your lying and your mad ' Meredith said , look I told them not to move okay , I said they couldn't touch patients or Practice medicine but instead of listening to me they screwed up again'  Meredith gently grabbed his arm ' this was different'  ' yeah right this time they actually performed an x lap right' Nick said quickly after Meredith , because the patient was dying and I was there to guide them throughly Meredith said softly , yeah there is Nick said quickly again , 'if they keep screwing up over and over again I won't be able to move to Boston'.

Meredith's face quickly smiled to Nick after he said he's wanting to move to Boston for her. ' If the program is falling apart I can't leave in good conscience okay even if it's to be with you i can't do it '. you hate Boston mer said with a smile

yes I do but you know second chances Nick said with a big smile on his face , Nick gently grabbed her waist pulling in for a kiss ' your moving Boston' Meredith said with a big smile on her face. I'm moving to boston , Nick replied with a big smile on his face.

they walked hand in hand to the attendings lounge to get back in there street clothes after they got dressed they  walked to joes bar to celebrate Nick moving to Boston , with a tequila and a whiskey they both clunked their drinks together celebrating their new chapter ' to our new chapter ' Meredith said , to our new chapter Nick repeated they took a sip and kissed each other like no other kiss but a good damn kiss ,' I love you ' Meredith said with her hand on his cheeks , I love you too Nick replied with his hands also on her cheeks.

NICK IS MOVING TO BOSTON!!!!!!
I AM SO HAPPY