Chapter 1 : The Most 'Qualified' Dating Coach

I walked into the room with a bring smile on my face. Today was the day, baby. Oh, yes, I finally opened my own business. Now my love has been great~ It's so great that I decided why I help others with their love life~

"And that why... I'm dumping you..." Chelsea says with a smirk plastered on her face. "It was just a matter of time before I found someone that is up to my standards. You seem to be... a downgrade."

"I'm sorry?"

"Yes~ I finally found someone who is just my type of man~"

I looked at her like she lost her mind. First, she dumps me. Then fangirls about another man in my presence? My father always told me he had a bad pick with women. Guess I'm the same.

"So you're gonna dump me for Mr. Pecks?"

"Sweetie, don't be mad because you look like a crusted french fry~"

"At least I got taste in fashion..."

"At least I'm blessed with looks..."

"I don't need this. Have fun with Mr.Pecks. Seems like you had to much fun already." I walked out, not looking back.

"Aw, Timothy, that's why YOUR SINGLE. All you have to do is just follow me."

"Yeah, not happening..."

That's how I started my business, my girlfriend completely dumping me. Me using all of my savings to create a business that I have no clue if I'll get any customers, but who cares? I'm happy.