First Day

Knock knock....
Yoona pov
'Miss is time to wake up now and go down to eat your breakfast....'said mina.
'Okay...I waking up now,I will be downstairs by 15minutes...'I replied her.
If u all curious who is Mina,Mina is my personal maid that my parent has
set for me,when I was young.

At downstairs
When I reach at the first floor, I saw my mom were having her breakfast.Then I walk to the table and greet my mom.
'Good morning,Mom'.I said
'Oh...Good morning my dear...'my mom said.As my dad he would go work before I wake up.
'Yoona ah...are you excited for school?' My mom said.
'Ya...of course.' I replied
'But u doesn't sound like you are excited for it.'my mom said.
'No....'I said.
'Ah....mom,I going to school.see you later' I said and rush out of the house, before my mom continue to ask me question.
As usual I would walk to school, cause in my school everyone think that I am poor, As I walking to school,I think about the question that my mom ask me earlier.In mind I think"I not even excited for school, cause I would get bully by 2ne1 but the important is I can get to meet my donghea oppa, even though he has a girlfriend that from 2ne1 and he also doesn't like me".

At school
As I reach school,I heard people that talk bad about me example 'That the poor sult' and more ,but to me is normal because I have use to it.I continue walking to my locker,as I going to take thing that I will be use for my lesson and when I reach in font of my locker.When I open my locker,there are a lot of rubbish in my locker and all the rubbish drop on my body,then I heard people laughing at me.I quickly take my book and walk to the class, when I on my way going to the class room,I saw donghea oppa and dara was kissing.The moment I saw the scenery, my heart feel that there is a hundred of knife is stabbing on my heart, I quickly run to the rooftop.

Ryeowook pov
When I come out from the toilet, I saw yoona running very fast toward the rooftop way while crying.I quickly follow her.when I reach the rooftop,I heard yoona shouting and crying loudly.I walk to her slowly and took out a pack of tissue to her,when she saw the tissue she look up and saw me,she quickly stand up and want to walk away,but I quickly pull her back and let her sit on the wood box and pass her the tissue and say 'Don't worries won't tell anyone that you cried, but can tell what had happen to you?'
She just keep silence.'I know my friend are keeping bullying you,but I won't and I can be your friend and can be your listening hear.' I said
She look at me with her red and puffy eyes,my heart feel pain because seeing the girl I like is crying for don't know what reason.' thanks for helping me,but I cannot tell you what had happen to me'.said yoona.'ah... it also time to go back to my class...so bye' said yoona.
' oh okay... 'I said to her

Hi,I am a new writer. Hope that you all will like my story.Sorry if have any grammar mistakes,cause my English is not good.hope that you all can understand me.
Vote and comments...