New Beginnings

Elsa 💙

I can't believe I graduated. With my parents death and my depression I though I would never get through it but I was wrong.

I looked in the mirror and straightened my light blue dress that fell above my knees with a lace snowflake pattern on the top reaching my elbows.

I put on some ballet flats and added mascara and light pink lipstick. I grabbed my cap and gown and walked out in the hall to see Anna.

Anna had on a long forest green dress that was strapless and she had on a daisy flower crown and gladiator sandals with mascara and a light colored lip gloss.

"Anna you looked beautiful." I smiled as we walked down the stairs.

"And You Elsa, you look beautifuler. Well not fuller I mean more beautiful."

I giggled. "Thanks Anna. Wow we're finally graduating. I said as I slipped into the Limo.

"Yeah it's really happening. I wish Mom and Dad were here." Anna did a small smile and I returned one.

Out parents died in a plane crash from Arendale. Our home town, our Freshman year in high school.

"Anna they're watching is right now and they've been with us threw this year." Anna nodded as we pulled up to the school. We hopped out the limo and students crowded around us saying congratulations, you look stunning, can I have your number. Etc.

"Merida! Punzie!" Anna squealed. I covered my ears and Anna laughed at me and pulled me towards Merida and Punzie.

"OMG Elsa you look gorgeous that timeless look on you is fabulous." Punzie snapped a pic with her phone.

"And ANNA that Bohemian look for you. AGH #killing it!" Punzie snapped a photo of Anna and Merida rolled her eyes.

"Gosh puns that's enough now let's get inside it's hot out here." Mer ran inside.
With is following behind.

"Okay students take your seats!" Mrs.Azusa yelled in the microphone."Sit ABC ORDER!" She yelled.

Me and Anna sat next to each other and so did Merida and Rapunzel Since its C then D.

*Skip to Graduation*

Now for a speech by our Valedictorian Elsa Dale! I walked onstage with sweaty palms but they quickly turn into icy drops I took a deep breath and went up to the podium.

"Well we made it. I know most of us or maybe even all of us have someone we wish could be with us today. But the truth is they are. They were with us all the way. They pushed us to never give up and to never quit on our success and look around you we all didn't quit, we didn't give up. Now Its time for us to be the motivators and help OTHERS not give up. Today We end the mist exciting four years of our lives but we start a New Beginning." I earned a standing ovation and some people were crying including Anna and Me.

After Today is a New Beginning.

___________________________

This is my new book I hope you all like it not that exciting but yeah it was heartfelt. I have a plan for this book it might change but I hope you guys like it and keep reading please.

So Much Love, snowflakexlove❤️