SEVEN

"bad guy - billie eilish"

As I strolled down the streets to my house I decided to make a cut through

As I strolled down the streets to my house I decided to make a cut through. I needed to be quick going home, hoping my father was passed out drunk as per usual. As I walked I saw Topper, Kelce and of course Rafe.

"What's up Pogue, you lost your way?" Topper tormented me. He and Kelce blocked me from going past. "You seriously better fucking move your arses before I do it for you," I scolded. I heard Rafe laugh in the background. "Feisty today aren't we Elli-Belli?" He joked. I looked at the three of them in disgust. "Do you guys have nothing better to do like fucking whores or playing golf?" I shoved topper as I said it. He gripped my arm up behind my back causing me to wince. "Now now Florence, drop the attitude, got it?" He said forcefully throwing me onto the tarmac. I got up and carried on walking dusting the sand off my legs. I stuck both my fingers up to all three of them and shouted "FUCK YOU!" Stupid pricks.

Rafe

I had to let them do it. I mean it's what we've done all our lives, torment Pogues I mean. But something unnerved me doing it to Eli. As she walked away I let out a big breath. "That slut needs to watch her mouth," Kelce laughed fist bumping Topper. "Don't call her a slut!" I voiced back. "Ooo someone has a crush, fucking hell Rafe I know you have low standards but fuck me Eli?" Topper playfully punched me. "Shutup man! I mean that bitch is a freak no fucker wants to go near her," I lied. I do.