The Russian Sleep Experiment

During the first world war, many scientists noticed that the soldier wait for their turn to sleep.
As war was going on so every soldier has their own time slots to sleep using this technique they managed to sleep even when war was going on.
But, the scientists wanted to do something for their soldiers so they decided to test that what will happen if the soldiers won't sleep for 15 days.
They wanted to do this experiment secretly. So, they used the prisoners as their test subjects. There were 5 test subjects. All of them were told that if they will not sleep for those 15 days then they will be sent home.

The 5 test subjects were kept in a chamber. The chamber had a microphone so that the prisoners could communicate with the scientists. The chamber had no beds.
And this was the beginning of the russian sleep experiment.

First Day
The test subjects were kept in the chambers and everything was normal.
The moment the test subjects felt sleepy a stimulant gas was released in the chamber which prevented sleep.

Everything went very smoothly. The moment the test subjects felt sleepy a stimulant gas was sprayed and they did not sleep. 
But, on the 5th day one of the test subject started shouting. He shouted so much that he damaged his vocal cords.
As time passed all the test subject damaged their vocal cords by shouting very loud.
On the 7th day the scientists noticed that the test subjects did not eat anything given to them instead they were eating their own flesh. The scientists decided to stop the experiment but the test subject were again and again telling them not to stop.
On the 8th day the test subjects demanded for stimulant gas and the scientist noticed that they were becoming addict of that gas.
From the 9th day till 12th day the test subjects were mummering something and were laughing crazily.
On the 13th day the scientists felt that they should stop the experiment and call the doctors immediately because the condition of the 5 test subjects was pathetic.
The news about the experiment came out and the army general visited the place where the experiment was going on.
The army general was fascinated by seeing the result of the experiment and now he was curious.
He told the scientist to continue the experiment for 15 more days.
By hearing this the scientist became angry and took a gun and killed the army general.
Then he opened the door of the room where the 5 test subjects were kept and killed 3 test subjects.
Remaining 2 of the test subjects started laughing like devil.
Then the scientist killed both of them.
The last words the test subject said was "Finally we are free".

There is a picture which was circulated on internet which is fake because this story is a creepypasta.