Caught

A/N: Gojo and Utahime are secretly dating but their secret gets caught by megumi.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A warm Sunlight streamed through the window , it's golden hue filling the room with a sense of warmth,  the resplendent birds were chirping their own melody, one could hear the faint noise of cars honking signalling that it was quite early to wake up, but after feeling the Sunlight warming up her dazzling face Utahime couldn't help but open her eyes and enjoy the placid atmosphere.

Suddenly two strong pale arms grabbed Utahime's waist and tugged her closer buring his face in her neck taking in her sweet scent , Utahime chuckled at this intimate affection and tried to free herself from his arms which were trapping her in even more .

" Gojo wake up I'm hungry!" She exclaimed in a soft but commanding voice, but all she got from gojo was some groaning and his arms were now around her hips capturing her whole bodyand his face pressed against her chest.

Utahime was flustered by this affectionate gesture and was tempted to stay like this but she really wanted a morning coffee.

" Gojo if you let me go I'm gonna make you some breakfast,  how does this sound?" She asked him softly with a sweet smile on her face praying that the offer would reach his ears, gojo opened one of his crystal clear blue eyes.

utahime's smile brightened with the victory of waking him up,whined a little but eventually released her to which utahime stood up from the bed and sighed in relief.

She went towards his closet picked up her long top and shorts from her clothes yes her clothes, they had started dating two years ago after a drunken one night stand with one another which resulted in them ignoring each other, but after some fighting where both of them expressed their interest in one another they started secretly dating, the only person who knew was shoko who was more than happy to congratulate them and telling that she knew they would end together.

It was quite difficult for them to meet each other when gojo taught in Tokyo and utahime in Kyoto , but some surprise visits to each other's house and make out sessions in secret whenever they came to the school for meetings proved their love for each other even more.

they still had that hate-love relationship where they insulted each other in public which helped in hiding their relationship and in private, but their love for each other never ended.

Utahime still half asleep stepped into the kitchen and started to make a coffee for herself and leaned against the wall humming to herself, oblivious to the person standing near the sink eyes wide and mouth open in disbelief at the scene in front of him, utahime took her coffee and started drinking it her eyes still droopy from sleep , she was planning her schedule for today with gojo.

" Utahime sensei?" A voice interrupted her thoughts, her eyes widened and she glanced beside her to see megumi who had the same expressions as her with a half eaten cookie in his hand.

The plastic coffee mug slipped out of her hand and landed on the floor making a cling noise which could be heared all through the house.

A few minutes ago.

Megumi stepped inside the dim litted house which gave him a warmth of home, he lived in this house ever since gojo adopted him, though now he lived in the school dorm he occasionally visited the house to bring some of his things which was the purpose for his visit here.

Megumi sighed to himself and looked around , gojo sensei was nowhere to be seen perhaps he was asleep , thought megumi he grumbled a bit and went inside his room to take his things and stepped out to go outside but his stomach growled lightly reminding him that he had yet to eat his breakfast.

He went inside the kitchen and searched for some light to eat, the only thing not sweet were some cookies, he munched on the cookies but stopped eating when he heard some footsteps leading towards the kitchen.

he opened his mouth to greet gojo a good morning but was surprised to see utahime sensei dressed casually entering the kitchen and making herself some coffee oblivious to his presence.

Megumi had thousands of thoughts running inside his head , why was utahime sensei here? dressed so comfortably? Were gojo sensei and her ? Nope how could they? They bickered like kids , but megumi knew that something suspicious was definitely going on between those two , " Utahime sensei?" He muttered which surprised utahime too.

Before utahime could spew some excuses gojo entered the kitchen and hugged utahime from behind " hime what was that nois-" gojo was interrupted by flustered utahime pushing him away , he was surprised by such reaction " what happened happened are you too much fluste-  oh megumi? what are you doing here?" He asked after he spotted meguni standing at the corner with an unpleasant face.

" I came here to collect some things but I'm quite surprised by . . This" replied megumi gesturing towards them , they both blushed but gojo went towards megumi and slung an arms around him " well since you caught us you must've already known that me and utahime are dating " exclaimed gojo with a proud and smug smirk.

Megumi moved away from gojo and went towards the kitchen door ," well congrats but I am supposed to hang out with kugisaki and yuuji so I'll go now " he said and walked outside , utahime was back from her flustered state and went after megumi while gojo drank some coffeetoo lazy to move.

" megumi-kun" called out utahime , megumi turned back and faced her " do you need anything utahime sensei?" He asked , " oh no um I'm sorry for this awkward scene I didn't want you to feel so awkward here in your own house . . And we would appreciate if you didn't tell anyoneabout us" she replied in an apologetic tone .

" its okay utahime sensei,I won't tell anyone i promise though I'm happy for both of you , ill go now"said megumi turning his head away so she could not see his face and walked away.