Prologue

Rays of sunlight bathe a short androgynous blue haired figure as it twirls around in a modern office chair in front of a messy desk at the corner of a room. At the center of his desk is an intricate drawn depiction of a commercial airplane, with some small labels and explanations of what certain things do next to them.

The figure stops spinning and focuses on the door as it is met with a timid-ish sounding knock.

"*sigh* come in Veldora." The figure waves its hand and the previously messy desk returns to order.

As the figure speaks the door slams open, nearly coming off its hinges revealing a tannish young man with an admittedly handsome face and blonde hair. The figures' matching gold eyes meet as the young man, Veldora, begins to speak.

"Rimuru, this doesn't have an ending! It's not finished, could you go get the rest of it for me. Pleaseeee!" Veldora slams the manga volumes Rimuru gave him for JJBA Part 8 onto the table.

The shorter figure, Rimuru, sighs once again and begins, "Veldora, I can't I need to work with out research and development teams in order to be the one to invent the airplane in the cardinal world! This is a huge venture I've been preparing for since the war with the empire and we're so close to being finished. This will revolutionize travel even more than our 'Magitrain'!" Rimuru excitedly rants while waving the diagram of a plane he just drew up

"But can't you just freeze time? It would take less than a couple seconds for you to do this for me. Come one! Please!" Veldora begs while giving him the true dragon equivalent of puppy dog eyes.

"*huff*, fine, but I'll only do it when Milim also finishes her copies... and after I get this diagram delivered to Vesta and Gabiru." He panics a little after the first pause, "not making that mist-"

In the middle of that sentence a pink haired girl, with sky blue eyes rushes into the room, followed by another pink haired girl with white horns, and a white haired girl with an ample bosom and feathered wings.

"Rimuru!" The girl shouts as she stops inches from the desk and similarly slams down the copies of JJBA part 8 Rimuru gave her, "this doesn't have a proper ending, I want to know who that old doctor guy is, can you go get the rest?!"

Rimuru gives her a half-hearted smile as they repeat what they told Veldora, "Got that Milim"

"That's a promise okay!" Milim shouts. Her face shifts into realization and she turns to Veldora, "Oh, I actually have a break today. Too bad Rimuru is busy, but wanna play with the dungeon avatars with Ramiris?"

Rimuru gives a skeptical look to the bird lady standing behind Milim, Frey, and much to his surprise she nods. The pink haired ogre, Shuna, looks similarly surprised.

"Aren't you in the middle of a massive trade deal with the empire!? How did you get time off!?" Rimuru blurts out his thoughts.

"I had done such a good job with my responsibility Frey gave me some playtime! Awesome right Whahahahaha!" Milim puffs up her chest as she begins laughing.

After a fair bit of chatting, Shuna ushers the party out of the room and brings Rimuru some sweets and a cup of tea.

"Do you enjoy it lord Rimuru?" Shuna asks with a slight grin on her face.

Rimuru bites into a slightly misshapen chocolate chip cookie and responds, "it's not bad. Who made it?"

"Shion did actually, without her skill. She finally started to understand my lessons after that incident with Lady Luminous." Shuna responds while stifling a laugh

Rimuru's mouth hung agape as he silently thought, She can learn from her mistakes?!

"Rimuru, close your mouth you still have food in it." Shuna scolds slightly.