Notes

Disclaimer: The following story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The views and opinions expressed in the story do not necessarily reflect those of the author or any affiliated individuals or organizations. Reader discretion is advised.

Content Warning: Alert readers to any potentially sensitive or triggering topics explored in the story, such as violence, abuse, or explicit language.

Plagiarism is a crime. This story is the original work of the author and is protected by copyright law. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, or reproduction of this story, in part or in whole, without proper permission is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action. Respect the author's creativity and intellectual property rights. Thank you for your understanding and compliance

Alex Diana Gomez, beautiful, intelligent, and respectful student and a daughter to Theodoro Gomez, and a sweet and caring sister for Lucas Axl Gomez and Aaron John Gomez. 18 years old, a graduating student of Senior High School and running for Valedictorian. Not until.....

Miguel Santos, The playboy that exudes an aura of effortless charm, with a smile that could melt even the coldest hearts. His suave demeanor and confident swagger draw others in like moths to a flame, while his magnetic personality leaves a trail of admirers in his wake. He thrives on the thrill of the chase, moving from one romantic conquest to the next with ease, never staying tied down for long. Behind his charismatic facade lies a restless spirit, always seeking new adventures and conquests to satisfy his insatiable appetite for excitement and passion. Not until.....