03

My alarm blaring in my ears.

I groaned, annoyed of the alarm. I stood up from my bed, did a few stretches and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. "Damn, you slept like a pig." you laughed at your reflection and combed your hair. You did your daily routine and skincare, you changed into your casual clothes after rummaging through your closet.

What kind of 'big day' is there in this hotel anyways? Another trust fall? You chuckled to yourself with random imaginations of how this day is gonna last. Speaking of which, when I have free time, I should totally go to Voxtek again and troll them.

I walked down the stairs and see everyone sitting down in the dining room, surprisingly Husk and Alastor are sitting too despite Husk owning the bar and Alastor with a busy schedule. I sat beside Angel, who eyed me down. "Lookin' sexy, toots." he winked and I laughed.

"So guys! Today is a special day because we have a very very VERRYYYY special visitor!" Charlie exclaimed excitedly with Vaggie standing beside her, smiling at Charlie's enthusiasm. "Again," she added. "It might just be Vox, have you seen his TV shows? He's pissed off over missing shits." I whispered to Angel Dust. We giggled together but ended swiftly as we felt Alastor's gaze on us.

A golden portal appeared behind Charlie and Vaggie, scaring me shitless. I looked around and everyone seemed... normal? Is this a frequent visitor then? A short man walked out of the glittering portal. A white top hat and suit with a black bow, an apple cane. Oh boy, I should've stayed asleep.

"Greetings, everyone! I'm sure you've missed me!" The King of Hell, Lucifer spoke. "Everyone forgot your existence, thanks for reminding us." Alastor grinned as Lucifer shooting death glares with his eyes. Lucifer went to hug Charlie, saying how much he missed her. He went to greet all the members of the Hazbin Hotel. His eyes met mine and he froze. No way he recognised me, right? He has never seen me before.

Charlie saw and quickly came over to my side. "Sooo Dad, remember I told you that we had a new member? This is Y/N! And Y/N, this is my dad! Aka the King of Hell." she introduced us as I bowed. "It's a pleasure to be meeting you, your majesty." I said to him. He took a second to step back and look at my appearance, I felt a sweat drip off my forehead. "Charlie, I know you got a new member but I didn't know she was an Overlord." Lucifer said as everyone's head turned over to me. "Or a rank higher than Overlords, this one seems stronger than the others." Now, even Alastor is looking.

"Wha? I'm afraid you got it wrong! I'm no powerful being! I'm just me!" I defended myself as everyone looked at Lucifer, wanting an explanation. "Maybe... your powers haven't fully grown yet? But you have an intense aura coming from you... Are you stronger than me?" Lucifer stared at me, I can feel myself sweating buckets. "No, your majesty. That's impossible, I'm a no one!" You defended yourself AGAIN. Alastor talked towards you from behind.

"Now now, I'm sure Y/N here is probably getting uncomfortable, my 'King'." Alastor said, putting his hands on my shoulder. "Let's not scare her away!"

Lucifer hesitantly looked away from you, joining Charlie to have a tour of the new, reconstructed hotel after the exterminations, with Vaggie following along as well. Once they left, everyone crowded me.

"Is it true you have powers? How come you've never used them?" Husk said first. "Toots are you really stronger than the King of Hell?! That's insane!"

I looked around for an exit, saw the stairs and ran past everyone. I went to my room and locked myself in. I sighed and curled up in my bed, the stress was too much. I can't let Lucifer blow my cover now! I've been hiding it for so long. As I drown myself in regret, someone knocked on my door. I sighed and went to open it. "Angel, I don't want to talk about it, give me a break" I said while closing my eyes, obviously not in the mood of anything.

"I'm not Angel tho?" I shot my eyes open, seeing Lucifer standing outside my door. I slammed the door shut, my face glowing face because of embarrassment. "I'm sorry for disturbing you, Y/N. I just need to talk to you about just now." Lucifer said from outside the room. Fuck, should I? I shouldn't. "No, thanks, sir. I'm not in the mood for it." I said to him.

"As the King of Hell, Lucifer Morningstar, I hereby order you to speak with me this instant." I heard him say with a smirk on his face. I groaned loudly and opened my door, revealing the short King with a wide grin, probably wider than Alastor's at this point.

Gosh, this is gonna be a long day...