5.Boyfriends?

Author pov

"Huh? Then what do you want from me? " Sunoo asks

"You. I need you."

"WHAT?!"The older one said, shocked.

His cheeks turned red, and he could even feel it. Niki smiled at the older reaction, he comes closer to Sunoo face and gave Sunoo a peck.

"I saved you, and I need a reward for this too, right Foxy? " Niki asked.

"Excuse me! But i can't do this!" The older said and tried to stand up from the bed, but Niki held him from his waist and threw him on the bed again.

"Ugh, what do you want, Nishimura?!" Sunoo said in an annoying ton.

Niki closed the door and went to a shelf. He suddenly took out a gun and came back in front of the older one.

Sunoos' eyes widen. He gets a step back.

"W-what are you doing?! What the fuck?! Hyunwoo is finish now you too?!" Sunoo said, already shaking cause of afraid.

"You know i have to talk to you too!"

"I don't have anything to say. Now, if you excuse me, i would really go home!" Sunoo spoke out, rolled his eyes.

Niki smirked, took a chair, sat on it and held the gun in front of Sunoo.

"Sooo...pretty boy! I think you didn't really find out but I'm the criminal in the news. I killed all these people with my friends and I'm happy with it! "

Sunoo was very confused and shocked at the same time. That's why he had the feeling that Niki looked familiar to him somehow.

"Why do you do this...?" the older asks, already tears in his eyes.

Niki smirked, stood up from the chair, and came closer to Sunoos face.

"Because it's fun, pretty boy! Because it's fun." The younger said and smiled at Sunoos reaction.

"O-ok, t-then just tell me what you wanted to tell me, please. " Sunoo said with a stutter. He couldn't talk normally because of this fucking scare.

"So~ pretty boy,you saw me and my friends as we killed someone and at the moment i saw you, my eyes couldn't look away anymore. They would have to watch you all the time.
I want you, pretty boy! I want you. And I don't need anything answer because I will you just as my boyfriend."

Sunoo finally come on his serious mind.

"Let me think, Nishimura! So, if i be your boyfriend you will protect me? "
The older asks in serious ton.

Niki smirked and nodded. Then he spoke out.

"Of cours, pretty boy! I would always protect you." Niki said. He comes closer and to sunoo and started kissing his neck.

Sunoo moaned a bit but pulled him away slowly.

"Wait, Nishimura. Ok, I'll be your boyfriend, but i have a question on you." The older says, hold Nikis chin for looking in his eyes.

"What kind of question, pretty boy? Just ask quickly because I am a very impatient person and I can't wait for to try out your taste. " Niki said and started kissing Sunoo's hand.

"So, Nishimura. Let's beginn with the question! So the question is if i talk to a man you don't know and we have fun. What would you do? " The older asks

Niki rolled his eyes playfully, answered.

"I will give you so many marks and show him who you belong to! And if he still talks to you and wants to steal you from me then he's welcome to say hello to death."

Niki come closer to sunoo face.

"Can we start now? I'm hungry." Niki said joking.

Sunoo gave him a playfully hit on his arm. Rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, Nishimura!"

"Make me, Mr. Kim"

"Ugh, i hate you.."

Warning ⚠️

The older said, pulled the younger to him and kissed him passionately. The younger kissed him as well.

Their tongues fastened together and rolled into each other's mouths. They had a passionately french kiss.

The younger started kissing the older neck up and down so you can see the marks and couples of bites.

The older started to moan. The younger kissed from his neck, to his lips.

They kissed so passionately that the older lips started to bleeding.

The younger started to sucking the blood on the older lips.

"Ahh...d-dont go too far,Nishimura."
The older said in a moans ton. Niki smirked at the moaning.

"Call me 'Watashi no ai' my pretty." Nikis whisper on the older ear. Then, bit the older ear.

"Ahh! N-never, Nishimura!I would rather call you my idiot until this Japanese word." Sunoo said smirking.

Niki keep kissing the older, then he stops and looks into the older eyes.

"This is also ok! Then I'm your idiot and your my dumbass."

The younger one says and came to the older shirt. He opened a button and looked at the older face with a smirk.

"Do i have the permission, my darling?"

"I don't know how many nicknames you gave me today, but do you have the permission or not I don't know. Ask yourself."

"You're such a jerk, Kim Sunoo, but i love it!"

"You have to love it, or I'll just make sure for you to love it, Nishimura."

AHHHHHH, I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I JUST LOVE THIS CHAPTER!!! 😍
I KNIW I JUST DID A DOGSHIT BUT NEVERTHELESS, I JUST LOVE IT!!!