part 1

This is only tomuras' pov..

As I awoke from my slumber,I picked up my phone to check the time. It was around 2pm. I got up and quickly put on random clothes I found on my floor.. 'god, I need to clean these clothes up..' I thought to myself before shrugging my shoulders and pulling my body to open the door.

My room is the furthest away from the main hang out area(the bar), which means I've got to drag my weary body further to get a drink.

Before I could even get to the bar, I got stopped in my tracks by someone behind me.
"Finaly showing your face.. oh, sorry, your hands, handy man."
I knew who it was when they made the snarky comment. Their voice, while it sounds like no other, deep,monotone, and ear scratching to listen too.
I continued walking, ignoring what the man,dabi, had said.

"Get me a whiskey and coke. Now." I said in a croaky morning voice. Kurogiri, the bartender who always cleans glasses, kindly obliged to my request and gave me what I asked for a few seconds after I asked.

"Well, that's no way to act in the presence of your colleagues." The charcoal bitch said to me.
"Well, to be truthfully honest, I've just woken up, and I don't want to deal with you today." I replied, swirling my drink in my hands before drinking it.
I could hear dabi scoff quietly, knowing he couldn't say anything in return.

Kurogiri brought dabi a drink without him even having to ask.
After dabi took a sip from his drink and put it down, he eventually said, "Yet you're still gracing us with your presence even though you don't want to."
"I'm here to get a drink. Nothing else. I don't want to speak to anybody that I don't need to." After that, I finished my drink and stood up.

When I turned away from the bar,I saw a few eyes staring my way. It was dabi's staring into the back of my head. Also, toga was staring at us. She has the best hearing in the group, and she's also the one with the most energy. I can not stand her.
I walked off, hoping to get back to my room. Before I could open the door, I got pinned to a wall by dabi, so i was facing him.
"You think you can pretty much swan in at 2 in the afternoon and talk to me like that?." It's clear he's really drunk right now. So, instead of trying to cause a big scene, I just tried to push dabi off of me. While being successful, toga was just staring at us, not having clearly heard the conversation as dabi pretty much whispered it in my ear. You could tell she was thinking the wrong thing about me and dabi. But nobody wanted to say anything due to the conversation prior to this moment being really awkward. I eventually just left it at that and walked into my room. I wasted a few hours listening to music before my phone died at around 9pm. I then put my phone on charge and waited for it to charge a bit before listening to my music again. By the time I was about to go to sleep, it was around 3am, and I didn't feel like doing anything. I put my phone on charge and stared at my ceiling until I fell asleep.

(Please ignore the fact that I have like no capital letters. I don't like using them on phone but my actual handwriting is full of them in random places😭😭)