Chapter .9# | Traveller?

Most of this chapter is just a filler and not much important stuff happens but I'd suggest read it either way so your not lost lol

[Text] = Mind/thoughts
"Text" = Speaking
~Text~ = narration

No POV:

???: "so... your telling me... you somehow had two WEAK CHILDREN ESCAPE ALONG WITH A ADULT ON THE BRINK OF DEATH-!?"

Dark: "looook don't worry I'll come up with something to fix this! Plus at least I most likely scared them which is a start-"

???: "uuuffggghhhh just remember our deal and stick to the main plan. Got it?"

~Dark sighed and looked at the other person~

Dark: "yes yes, whatever your say Victim"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blue: "uuuggghhhhh we've been walking for AGESSSS"

Yellow: "oh hush... unless you wanna be dragged."

Blue: "ohhhh,,, I wouldn't mind you dragging me~"

Second: "Blue shut up there's two kids here"

Red: "you act like we don't know how sex works"
Green: "we're 14-15! Not kids!"

Second: "your kids."

~After a bit of walking the group came up on a smallish shack~

Green: "ooo what do you think that is?"

Yellow: "looks like someone's home, maybe we can go ask if there's any shortcuts to the city"

Second: "I dont know... this house uh... gives me a bad feeling..."

Blue: "your just paranoid! Cmon let's go ask!"

~the group walked up to the house and Yellow knocked on the door. After a few moments the door slightly opened just enough for someone to look through~

???: "who's there! What do you want."

~their voice sounded like a male voice, it was slightly raspy and stuttery and generally just sounded like they where very on edge or crazy~

Yellow: "oh uh- sorry if we're bothering you we just wanted to ask if there's any shortcuts to StickCity?"

???: "no. No no. Leave."

~the person opened the door a little more to get a good look at everyone but paused when they looked at Second~

???: "on uh... on second thought yea... come in I have directions..."

~the person backed away from the door. The group looked at eachother understandably uneasy but went inside anyway~

Blue: "you uhh... nice house..-?"

~they where all looking around the house, looked like some crazy house with all the odd gadgets everywhere~

???: "follow me I have a place you can.. stay..."

Yellow: "stay-? All we need is directions-?"

???: "uuhmgmm uh yea yea but why turn down the... uh the chance to get some nice rest away from.... out.."

~the group was hesitant but followed him to a small empty room~

???: "uugmmh h- here-! It's getting late ill see you morning..."

Blue: "wait-! What's your name"

???: "hhmmgmg F- Florent. Dont tell anyone." [Thx to a pal on discord for the name idea 🔥]

~with that, the person left and we all settled down on the floor~

Red: "he seems like a weirdo..."

Second: "Red be nice! We're guests!"

Red: "ohhh cmon! You gotta agree he seemed a little odd!"

Second: "yes but be nice."

Red: "fine."

*magical timeskip to night and 'everyones' asleep yady yada*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Florent quietly entered the room where the CG was sleeping~

Green: "what are you doing?"

Florent: "HAHH- shhss.... why are you kids awake..."

Red: "can't sleep, why are you coming in here-? That's creepy dude"

Florent: "hhashs... no no errmrm can you two come with me for a sec? It's ern... important"

~Red and Green looked at eachother before shrugging and agreeing. Florent took them to a different part of the shack away from the others and opened a door to a very small empty closet thing~

Red: "what's this?"

Florent: "byebye"

~before they could respond Florent shoved them into the closet closing the door and locking it~

Red: "what- hey-!"

Green: "NoO I already came out the closet don't put me back in it-!"

Red: "really?"

Green: "whaaatttt I'm trying to make light of the situation!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Florent once again quietly entered the room where the others where sleeping~

Florent: "you'll be an interesting one..."

~with that, Florent grabbed Second by the arms gently and dragged him out the room before closing it and locking Blue and Yellow inside~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLY FACK IM SORRY FHAY TOOK A MONTH TO WRITE MY GOODNESS- anyway ik yall hate cliffhangers so u left you on another one >:)

Words: 708