Rajveer's and Sanaya's life

Author's POV

Sun rays directly entering through the windows of the Mansion lightning the room and disturbing the precious sleep of a man lying shirtless on the the bed his shirt is lying on the floor
Groaning he woke up and first thing he saw was his room's condition four to five bottles of whine and cigarettes lying here and there well nothing new for him unwillingly he went to take bath as he has to return India today as his parents requested him to visit them atleast once and he has no option left so unwillingly he has to fly to India from Italy he has never showed respect to his parents and never taken any responsibility of being a son of a richest buisness who is known for his respect towards his employee and the power he hold the no one buisness man Atul Vyas whereas his son is known as the most disrespectful careless and drug addicted Rajveer Vyas ............
Wearing a black shirt and straight pants he went to meet up his friends for the last time as he also little bit knows that if he left once for India he will not be able to come back again...

Rajveer's look

Rajveer's POV

After getting ready I went out of my mansion to my friends as now my mood is not so good and I think you all know the reason my father wants me to take over his business and marry someone and should stop drinking and smoking and why should I listen him I don't have a little bit of interest in business and marry someone no way that's a cage it will fucking ruin my freedom and at last drinking and smoking is now my life I can't even think to separate it from myself , I
Know the reason why he wants me to visit them yes they blackmailed me that they will not give me money and will not consider me as their son and will evict me from their property so that's the reason I am leaving for India tonight ....................

Right now me and my friends are at the bar drinking and smoking which release my stress I was drinking when fucker opened his mouth to boil my anger the person is non other than my friend Advik Raichand ......

Advik
So your father blackmailed you huh bwt what did he said that you are obeying him as I always saw you disrespecting him ..

Me
Shut up fucker don't increase my stress
By talking on that topic before I left let me enjoy myself fully...

Ranvijay
Yeah atleast tell us what is the reason you are stressing this much ...

Me
He blackmailed that he will stop giving me money and will evict me from his property and his life ...

Ranvijay and Advik
Hahaa !seriously ?it's sounding like a three years old boy is being snatched from his phone and to get it back he has to massage his father's head hahaha

Me
Yeah fuckers did you both were prepared to for this to say it together huh ..

Ranvijay and Advik
No why would we ...

Advik
Yeah it's just a coincidence dude why are you becoming volcano

Me
Shut up I am leaving otherwise my flight will get cancelled

Advik and Ranvijay

Yeah go go we are not stopping you bye bye ...

And that's how I left for India today to make my life hell .....

Author's POV

On the other hand a girl was sleeping peacefully until her mother's voice intrupted her sleep ....

Aarna
Yeah when will you woke up its 6:00 a.m in the morning should I sent special maid to woke you up ..

Sanaya
Sorry mom I dint know why my alarm din't ring I clearly remember I set the alarm before sleeping...

Aarna
Stop your nonsense and get ready fast and come down quickly to make breakfast then clean the house...

Sanaya
Okay..mom

So guys don't get confused she always behave like this only with our sweetie
So back to the story..

Sanaya a sweet loving girl never disrespected anyone and never complained why her parents behave like this only with her she is submissive to everyone and work as a teacher to earn money for her experiences and left out money give to her mother..

Sanaya's POV

Why God why I have to always suffer why can't she love me like other parents do to their child am I that bad
I stopped crying when I realised I am getting late and after bathing I wore a beautiful kurti and a baggy jeans and went out to cook breakfast for everyone one .......

Why God why I have to always suffer why can't she love me like other parents do to their child am I that bad I stopped crying when I realised I am getting late and after bathing I wore a beautiful kurti and a baggy jeans and went out to cook break...

Sanaya's look

After cooking and cleaning the house I went to my favourite place my school where I teach my little babies ......

And that's how my daily routine follows after the school I was coming back to home when I heard a beautiful voice my friend Trishika her life is much better than mine and she is happy in whatever she is

Trishika
Oo hello kaha akele akele han not even bye shy just leaving me alone here did you forget you have a best friend tooo ..

Me
Yeah it's nothing like that I was leaving as I didn't saw you anywhere and I have to return back early ...

Trishika
Ohh yeah you have to leave early cus your sweet mom is waiting for you as she will get worried na .....
( Note the sarcasm)

Me
Yr Trishi pls don't say like that I think her nature is like that only otherwise she is good ...

Trishika
Yr kab samjhegi vo tujhe pyar nai kerte tu unko puchti kyun nai ki reason kya hai aisa behaviour ka ...

Me
acha acha thik hai sant ho ja kuch nai hai jesa tu soch ri or agar kuch hoga to tu hai na ..

Tishika
Hn hn main to hu hi but tu khud kab samjhegi ..

Me
Okay baba chl abhi mai jati hu okay bye ..

Trishika
Bye kal milte hai phir ..

After coming back I started preparing dinner for everyone and after feeding them I slept eating the leftover food ...

I hope you guys will like it and pls do vote and comment me how was the chapter if you really like it ,it will be too much for me ..

By @rose_ewrites

I will update next ch by Saturday

Tab tak bye bye