ACT III Chapter 42

*A week after the Red Fury Outbreak*

News Channel: "Tek City Police Department seems to have ceased control of most of the Red Fury Recipients. The streets are almost free, but some are still lurking. You can continue going outside now but be careful. Also make sure to check your mail boxes as well, the government has sent you all your watches that the mayor promised. You can thank Tony Rodriguez and his business "Tekno Corp" for that. You can now check all prescribed drugs and food for any trace of Red Fury and any other unfamiliar drugs. That is all for today "

*Tek City Police Station*

Ethan: "I still can't believe he was really the mole"

Luke: "Feeding information to the Yosai while working with us? Despicable"

Nisha: "I guess he was right about his point"

Hakeem: "Yeah, he really did make those points to make himself seem less guilty, you were right Officer Nado"

Andy: "I had to deal with him then and there"

Abel: "Good riddance, maybe his deductions were so good because he was already affiliated with them"

Gill , Gale, and Tayko stand in silence

Abel: "You never found his body though?"

Andy: "No, he ran. But I left him bleeding up a storm"

*A Week Ago*

**RECAP**

Andy: "If we're going to be working together, here take this."

Alex: "What is it?"