Smoking Weed with You

Autumn was approaching as the colors in the leaves were beginning to change... Within each breeze came one colder than the other. It hasn't been long since you and Choso met as the two of you came together after both your younger siblings wanted to hang with each other. Usually you would just drop Ino, your younger brother off with his friend Itadori but this time was different as he happened to forget his beanie.. You came to the doorstep of Choso's house with the beanie in hand and knocked.. It was a little while before the man who you've now found yourself fond of opened the door. That moment of him standing in a white tank and gray sweats with slightly messy hair made you feel an instant click...

After a while of small talk and such, the two of you had normal meetups and hangouts. It wasn't long until you found yourself gaining different feelings for him.. It was strange as you really believed you thought of him as a friend... You both didn't have much in common as he was a tattoo artist and you were a baker, nothing really match as even both your guys' aesthetics were completely different as well. Despite being so different, this didn't stop you both from growing closer. You taught him how to bake and he taught you a thing or two about tattooing. This particular day you were hanging with Choso and the two of you were sitting in his living room as the boys were out, you watched him as he took out his bong and smoked it on the other side of the room. He knew you weren't very fond of the smell so he did it away even though you told him you didn't mind it.. After taking two hits he set it down and went to sit next to you, you looked at it then to him curiously.

"Hey Chos?" you spoke as you watched his eyes go to you, his eyes never changed despite when he would be at his highest.. Though his cold glaze usually softens when he looks at you.

"Yes..?" He spotted in a low tone as he shifted his attention to you, your eyes went to the bong for a second before going to him again, he tilted his head slightly. "Is the smell bugging you...? Sorry I'll take it over there.." He was about to get up before you held him back.

"Ah, no actually.. I was wondering if you can teach me.. I mean I just want to try it... If not, it's okay.." You say a bit sheepishly, you can see his dementor change as he looked amused almost.

"You want to try..? I thought you didn't like the smell.." He says as he reaches for the bong anyways. You can feel yourself get a bit small before shrugging.

"I dunno... I always see you do it and I just want to try..." You turned your gaze away but soon looked back to him after hearing him look for his lighter, he held the bong in front of you, you looked for it a bit confused as you didn't know how to use it..

"Mm watch me okay..? I'm going to light it and when I do...You're just going to inhale from here" He points to where you'll inhale from. "Don't be afraid of the flame, and since this is your first time, only inhale for a second. This is too strong for you" Quickly he shows you what he explained to you, he inhales as he lit it and soon blows the smoke away from you. "Got it..?"

"Mhm.. I think.." You say as you watch him nod and light it, you watch as smoke fills the neck of the bong, you carefully set your mouth on the bong and inhale lightly, just as he said it was too strong for you so you pulled away and exhaled. He smirked a bit as he ended up finishing what was left in the neck. You felt yourself relax a bit as you looked at him.

"Do you still hate the smell?" He sets the bong down "Never expected you to take it so well, but don't make it a habit" He stands up and ruffles your hair before going to open a window.

"Mm it's okay.. It's not that bad actually.. Well- yeah it's bad but I can see why you do it.." You say while leaning back into the couch. You looked to the ceiling before fidgeting a bit. "Can I try with you again.. Some other time though.." You didn't look at him as you spoke.

"Mmm.. Maybe when I get something a little less intense sometime, okay..?" He looked at you, your eyes met him finally, you couldn't help but smile the slightest.

"Mmm Okay..!"