Desperate (Scrim)

TW: sexual content, abandonment issues, trauma bonding.

We all know the term "Twin Flame". For most it's when you believe you've found yourself in another person. They mirror our reflections and share same interests and are usually open minded and understanding. It's an intense soul bond, there's nothing like it. What a perfect world that would be.

In other cases, the same way there is up there will always be down. Good, bad. Yin and yang. Whatever it is you'd consider it. The way they mirror us can be toxic and manipulative. Trauma bonding to an extreme, believing in ones own mindset that delusions are reality. They share the same issues and unhealthy habits meanwhile feeding you more false expectations and promises.

Whichever this one was with him, he makes it so difficult to grasp.

As his hand tightens around your neck to further you in to satisfaction, he leaves small pecks along your jawline. His beard lightly grazing your skin as he does so. Picking up his pace as his hips clash with yours, you let out a moan as your hands roam freely over his body. The tattoos you loved to trace while resting your head on his chest, now covered in sweat as the temperature in the room rises.

From what started out as a simple and sweet friendship that came crashing down when walls were broken and boundaries were crossed, is now just a reminder of what could've been if only the stars aligned and traumas were healed.

"You make it hard to leave when you squeeze me like that." He groans, clearly dazed from the feeling of his dick grazing against that sensitive spot causing you to clench your walls around him.

"Then don't leave." You breathe out.

Already feeling yourself starting to become engulfed in those emotions you've been fighting to get rid of. Those feelings that leave you wondering if you are even worthy of staying for. If what all you're feeling is just a facade or the real thing.

"Fuck."

The way his body moved along with yours as if it were made for one another, he grabs a hold of your hips as his thrusts become stronger. The familiar feeling of release on the rise for the both of you, you place your hands against his chest to nudge him off of you. A bit confused thinking he did something wrong, his worries wash away when you stroke him a few times before settling yourself down on to his dick. The room once again filling with moans from the both of you.

Pulling your face closer, your lips were on his. Gripping at the flesh of your ass as you rode him, he without hesitation gave it a few hard smacks. The stinging sensation only stimulating you more.

"Gonna cum soon.." you moan out, holding on to his shoulders to keep you up. Using his thumb, he began to circule it around your clit as you rode him. Seeing you lose yourself in this position was his favorite. He had the whole view. Your tits bouncing, your pussy gripping on to him and your fucked out facial expressions. It all drove him crazy.

"Cum for me, baby."

As if his voice wasn't already the most sexiest thing, hearing those words can have anyone coming undone.

Calling these situations "desperate" is a little over the top but in a sense, it spoke volumes. You were desperate for him as he is for you. Knowing each other's weak points and strong ones can be one hell of a deal.

Letting you ride out your high as he quickly came after you, you glance down at him with glossy eyes. Without saying a word, he pulls you in to his arms. No words were exchanged.

For once, you at least had him there with you for the night.