~ Cherry [EllisxReader] NSFW ~

This was the only time we had alone. The others had gone out, leaving us at the safe house. I knew i needed to use this time wisely. I walked into Ellises room and sat down on his bed.

"Hi darlin'." He beamed up at me when he noticed I was there. I loved his accent so much. It was like being wrapped in a warm velvety blanket. I laid down next to him and played with his hair. He didn't like taking his hat off much around the others, only taking it off when he was alone or with me. I knew how much he loved having his hair toyed with.

"You know if you keep this up, I'm not sure what I'll have to do with you doll." I smiled at him, my eyelids heavy with lust. He knew exactly what I was doing. He took me by surprise when he rolled me on my back, pinning me down on the mattress. I looked up at him with a face I knew drove him crazy. I could feel his hard cock as he straddled me. "You know I can't help myself daddy." I said. He made quick work of my neck, nipping and kissing the soft skin. I would have hickeys for sure, but it didn't matter.

One hand had my wrists pinned above my head, the other found its way to my breasts. Though they were still clothed, I was just as sensitive. I moaned lightly at the stimulation. He loved this, biting me a little harder than he had been. I welcomed the pain, and I craved more. "Please daddy, I wanna be hurt." That really set him off, as he stripped himself as quickly as he could.

He liked to strip me, so I waited patiently. "You ready darlin'?" He asked and I nodded. He always took things at my pace, which made me melt. Nobody had ever treated me with so much care. He had that smirk on his face as he slowly stripped my thin shirt off. My pants came off next, leaving me in only my bra and panties.

My inner thighs glistened in the light coming in through the window. "Damn you're already wet, fuck that's hot" He had to palm himself a little through his boxers at the sight to keep himself calm.

Once he'd gotten himself together he slowly unhooked my bra and took it off. The cold air made my nipples hard, and bumps formed over my cool skin. I knew I wouldn't be cold for long though. Ellis latched onto my bare breasts, sucking on one and kneading the other. I hugged him tight and bucked myself into him, trying my best to get some friction. He looked up at me and said "You'll have to be patient baby." He loved to tease me. I tried to keep myself still while he nipped and sucked on me.

It was getting harder and harder to control myself. "Daddy please" I cried out. He pulled back and finally let me have what I wanted. We'd snuck off a few days prior while searching an abandoned store and picked up some condoms. He took one out and jerked himself off before putting it on.

He hovered over me and slipped a finger into the band of my panties, slipping them down my legs. He straddled me and put his tip near my entrance. I looked up at him, practically begging him to put it in.

He slowly pushed his cock in, stretching me out. He stopped halfway through to let me adjust. He held my hand the whole time knowing how much it hurt. "You can keep going." I whispered. After a moment he did, bottoming out inside me.

He rocked his hips slowly with his hand intertwined in mine. I moaned softly, and he began to pound into me harder. He took one hand and choked me while the other gripped the headboard. I brought one of my hands down to rub my clit as Ellis fucked me faster. My moans came out in little breaths as his hand was kept steady on my throat.

Our moans and the sound of skin on skin filled the room. "Baby I'm, ngh, baby I'm close" Ellis choked out. The feeling of his cock buried deep in me and the way his voice enveloped me was beginning to be too much.

I felt that all familiar pit in my stomach. A few more pumps and the tight knot snapped. I came on his cock, my walls throbbing around him. "Fuck, I'm cummin'" he yelled out. I could feel him cum, but I wished he could've cum in me. But we couldn't run the risk, not yet.

His hand left my throat and caressed my face. "You look so pretty when you cum darlin'." His blue eyes sparkled in the sunlight. I heard the safe room door downstairs open, the group must be back. Ellis rushed to take the condom off and throw it away before the others found us. He ran to greet them. I pretended to be asleep.

Later that night Ellis snuck into my room. "You awake?" He whispered. I sat up and looked to see him. He laid down next to me. "I just wanted to sleep with you." He smiled at me. I smiled back and laid down with him. He wrapped his arms around me tightly. Our hearts matched each others pace and his soft breath on my neck lulled me to sleep.

Left 4 Dead 2 oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें