𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐂𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋. Laughing at Marietta's joke the two sat across one another. Caitlin was halfway through her third year and had already caught many boy's attention as Harry, Ron and Hermoine proceeded to sit down next to her.

Unaware, Theodore kept his eyes on the beauty as she brushed her hair back and looked around her suddenly making eye contact with him. Theodore smirked while Caitlin's smile fell and looked away. Theodore sighed before looking back at his plate.

When Caitlin confessed to him, he laughed at her in her face saying all kinds of rude things. And of course, he meant them. He was an idiot

Caitlin's eyes flickered an icy white colour before she closed her eyes and calmed down. Her bracelet was halfway down which was an ok sign. But her batteries have been draining much quicker than before, which was not good. She opened her eyes again only for the feeling of coldness to come back to her. Caitlin groaned as she put a hand on her head.

"Hey, are you ok?" Hermoine asked, Caitlin nodded not wanting to worry her. The only people who knew of her condition were Hermoine, Ron, Harry and Marietta. 

"I can't help but get this feeling as if something's gonna happen," Caitlin spoke before looking up at the three.

"Like what?" Hermoine asked,

"Like-"

Suddenly, A flash of orange blinded everyone in the great hall, and groans were heard.

"Get off me!-"

"Tony! What did you do?"

"Oof-"

"I did nothing of the sort!"

"Ouch-"

Almost everyone in the great hall watched as the huge group of people got up and stumbled. A big screen hung from the ceiling of the great hall. Caitlin bit her bottom lip as she intertwined both hands, put them on her lap, and tilted her head. A certain billionaire caught sight of her.

"Caitlin?"

"Hi, dad," 

Caitlin got up from her seat and hugged her dad as everyone in the great hall watched them. How did Caitlin know them?

Theodore furrowed his eyebrows as Caitlin exchanged hugs with the rest of the group, including a boy around their age.

"What on Earth is happening?" Mcgonagle asked as she got up from her seat,

"They're here to react to Caitlin's life,"

Everyone jumped at the sudden voice in the room. Caitlin's eyes widen, oh no.

Dumbledore stood up.

"If you may introduce yourselves, please?" The group looked at each other,

"All right, my name's Steve Rogers,"

A load of muggle-borns perked up at the name before whispers broke out.

"I'm Peter Parker," The boy said innocently before Tony patted both Caitlin and Peter on the head. The two grinned at each other.

"My name's Tony Stark-"

"MY NAME IS THOR, SON OF ODIN!-"

"Geez, keep it down a bit would ya point break?" Tony spoke, rubbing his ear as the hall broke out in a fit of laughter. 

"My name is Natasha Romanoff," The redhead spoke before putting an arm around her niece, "Caitlin's aunt,"

"Uh, I'm Bruce Banner, nice to meet you guys," Bruce gestured towards the great hall and chuckled nervously.

"I'm Clint Barton," He spoke before taking Natasha's arm off of Caitlin and replacing it with his, "I'm Caitlin's uncle." Natasha gave him a look making him immediately push Caitlin gently to Natasha. A few people laughed at the interaction.

"My name's Bucky Barnes," Steve put a hand on his shoulder as the two smiled,

"I'm Sam Wilson," Bucky and Sam both narrowed their eyes at each other before looking away.

"Now that everyone has introduced themselves-" Another flash of orange blinded everyone before there were sofas and comfortable pillows and beanbags. "Let's get started"

The group all got comfortable and sat down as Caitlin and Harry gave each other a look. The screen went black.