EIGHT

"in your care- tasmin archer"

I arrived home after being away for the night

I arrived home after being away for the night. I was dreading the rage and fury my Dad was gonna bring. I hesitantly put my hand on the door knob letting out a sigh as I did so. I entered the gloomy looking home, disgusted how my Dad has got it into such a state since we arrived back.

The house was silent and a sense of relief hit me. Dad was no where to be seen. Probably out buying alcohol and coke. I headed over to my room, just wanting the feel of relaxation to hit me right in the face. As I reached my door a firm hand gripped the back of my hair and dragged me back along the hallway. I let out a scream as my head banged against the hard surface of the wooden floor. "Where the fuck do you think you've been huh?" My Dad shrieked. The anger in his eyes were nothing but the devil. "I went to see Sarah Dad can I not see my friends?" I gulped. "I told you not to leave this fucking house, you stole from me," he shouted kicking me square in the ribs. "I'll get you some more Dad but I promise I didn't take it!" I yelped. Another kick to the side of my body. "You better get your fucking arse to Barry's tomorrow and get me some more coke! And use your own fucking money," he said grabbing my chin and pulling me up to his face. I repeatedly nodded, fearful that if I didn't obey him he would do worse.

I legged it to my room. I threw myself on the bed and let out a silent scream into my pillow. Salty tears streamed down my cheeks. Right now I just really wanted my mum.

After a few minutes I managed to calm myself somewhat down and lay staring at the ceiling. The emptiness filled the pit of my chest and I felt like I was losing hope. I felt a light buzz come from my mobile, when I looked it was from an unknown number. I frowned.

Hey I yet wanted to say, I'm sorry for what Tops and Kelce did to you earlier- Rafe

What the fuck? How did he get my number?

Sure you are, how the fuck did you even get my number?

I asked Sarah for it, she was just as weirded out as you but I just had to apologise

Have you ever been tested for bipolar? Cause sure hell do you need it Cameron. I don't care what your friends do to me, you're all just pathetic rich boys who seem to find the fun in the shittiest thing. Please don't text me again

Rafe didn't respond to that message and damn I was glad he didn't. He was so strange, blowing hot and cold all the time. I had some slight attraction towards him sure but he was still an idiot. One that I wouldn't dream of being involved with. He was just lucky he's good looking and was my best friends brother.

I decided to get my head down, knowing I had to be at Barry's early to keep Dad satisfied.

I woke up at six in the morning, feeling rough from the crying. My head pounded and was sore from where Dad had grabbed me. I went to my mirror my eyes puffy and red. I cleaned myself up and headed out to be greeted by my father.