shadow creatures

The **Night Shadow** creature is a massive shadowy creature that lurks in the twilight between light and dark. It is always visible as a dark shadow, even in daylight, its presence causing a chill. The Night Shadow seeks out those who have a strong connection to the world of dreams. Once it has found its prey, it feeds on their dreams, slowly leaving them a broken shell of their former selves. *A massive shadowy creature that lurks in the twilight between light and dark, seeking out those with a strong connection to the world of dreams.*

The **Cornerwatcher** is a creature of shadows that hides out of direct sight, only its glowing red eyes visible in the dim light. It lurks in the corners of dark rooms, watching its potential prey, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. When it does act, it moves quickly, striking out from the shadows with razor-sharp claws. Its goal: to feed on those whose lives are filled with darkness. *A dark, shadowy creature with glowing red eyes peeks from the corner of a dark room.*

The **Dreadshadow** is a dark, shadowy creature with red eyes that manifests in areas of darkness. It has a menacing, brooding presence, instilling fear and dread in those who spot it. The Dreadshadow feeds on the nightmares and negative energy of its victims, growing stronger with each victim. It can become extremely powerful, appearing in nightmares and tormenting its victims until they give in. *A dark shadowy creature with red eyes peering out from the shadows, its gaze full of danger.*

The **Dark Watcher** is a shadow creature with red eyes that lurks in the corner of a dark room. It has a humanoid shape, except for its distorted features and long fingers. When it sees its victim, its red eyes glow brighter, and it lunges forward, attacking with razor sharp claws. Its presence causes a deep feeling of unease and fear, leaving its victims feeling watched and in danger. *A shadow creature with red eyes that lurks in the corner of a dark room. It has a humanoid shape with distorted features and long fingers.*